Aizetsu x Sekido

Sekido grabbed Aizetsu by his hair, only to earn a loud 'ow ow ow stop!' Sekido was tired of Aizetsus bull shit. Ignoring him, picking Urogi or Karaku on purpose to make Sekido jealous. He wanted jealous and he was gonna get it.

Aizetsu was brought to a different room and pushed to the floor, Sekidos hand still in his hair. He started getting undressed knowing he would either get them ripped off or take them off himself. He worked fast. Sekido pulled him back up once he was undressed and turned him around.

He put his hand around his neck and began choking Aizetsu out. "Your a pathetic slut. Look at you. Your already getting wet and bothered and i haven't done a single thing to please you." Sekido growled lowly and began undressing himself.

It didnt take long for Aizetsu to be back on his knees and this time with a dick in his mouth. Sekido grabbed him by one of his horns and yanked his head foreword on his dick. Aizetsu groaned and whined on his dick, softly hitting his thigh.

Sekido let Aizetsu choke for a bit before he pulled him off and up. He turned him around again, this time he had something else planned. Sekido grabbed his dick and aligned it with Aizetsus hole. Aizetsu groaned. "No lube?" Sekido thrusted in.

"A whore like you is lose enough to take it without lube." Sekido began aggressively thrusting in and out. After whined loudly. It kinda hurt a little without lube. But he took it, exactly as Sekido said earlier he was going too.

Sekido wasted no time being rough. He held onto Aizetsus hips and continued to fuck him hard. Maybe 10 minutes later Aizetsu was crying. Sekido had started smacking his ass and digging his nails into Aizetsu. He was still choking him out as well. Every time Aizetsu got too loud he got a smack.

Sekido came up his ass with a groan and pushed him off. Aizetsu almost hit the floor when Sekido let go of him. Sekido pulled him by the arm to the floor. Sekido sat down and Aizetsu knew exactly what he wanted. He carefully crawled over and got in Sekidos lap. Sekido shoved it back in and put his hands on Aizetsus ass.

Sekidos hands made their way up to Aizetsus mouth and he shoved two thumbs in to open it up some. "Stick your tounge out." Aizetzu did as he was told and Sekido smiled. Aizetzu didn't like it even more when Sekido started sucking his tounge. He started crying again as Sekido continued to fuck him.

Once Sekido came a second time it was back to standing up. Aizetsu wrapped his arms around Sekidos neck and Sekido picked him up. He chuckled lowly and shoved his dick back in. Aizetsu screamed his name and tried to hide his face. Sekido didn't let him as he bounced him up and down on his dick..he pulled on Aizetsus horns again.

Aizetsu was apparently crying loud enough it started to worry the other clones. Enough that Urogi and Karaku came to see. The two opended the door and immediately Urogi shut it. "Go." Karaku looked way too interested wnd Urogi had to literally carry him away.

Aizetsu was put back down on the ground and he fell to his knees. His back began to slowly close up from Sekidos scratching. Drool poured from his mouth, his hair was a mess, he couldn't think and he was struggling to see past the tears that kept streaming. His legs were shaking and he was struggling to breathe. His dick was bright red. His brain hurt and everything Sekido said was running through it. Was he really a bitch baby? Was he really lose? Did he cry too much?

He took a deep breathe and began coughing. Sekido threw a blanket on him, fixed his Kimono, poked him with his staff for several minutes and continued his slew of insults, then left.

Of course, Urogi was too Aizetsu rescue once Sekido had fucked his brains literally put. Urogi wrapped him up with his blanket then picked him up to take him and give him a bath. Urogi loved baths. He liked to stomp around in them and it always made Aizetsu laugh when he did.