Moonwatcher and Qibli's Clutch

After the events of Darkstalker who is now Peacemaker Qibli and Moon began to try out their relationship. After a few months of learning the two became an official couple and later had two children. One male and one Female.

The left one with the black scales is their eldest daughter which after having hundreds of suggestions from Kinkajou and a few from Moons mother they decided to name her Artemis and her younger brother who Qibli got to name was named after one of ...

The left one with the black scales is their eldest daughter which after having hundreds of suggestions from Kinkajou and a few from Moons mother they decided to name her Artemis and her younger brother who Qibli got to name was named after one of his ancient ancestors who surprisingly was good beyond his wildest dreams for his family so he named him Anubis.

Both of them have the mind reading ability of a Nightwing but neither of them are prophets. However to Artemis's displeasure her brother is an Animus. Neither of them were aware of how that was possible because that meant they had an ancestor with Animus magic gene. He did however use his first enchantment to give her the powers of an Animus which Moon and Qibli weren't entirely pleased with but they knew they wanted them to be happy.