1 ⁂

(This is set in past tense!!!!)
(And there is some hetalia headcannons)

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *
Introduction!

Byzantine (🇬🇷🗡️🏛️) (Greece mother)
Egypt(🇪🇬)(probably won't be introduced till further chapters but idk)(Brotherly bond with Greece)
Armenia(🇦🇲)(Friend of Balkans in future chapters!)
Ottoman Empire( 🇹🇷🗡️)
Turkiye (🇹🇷) (will include his brothers later on)
Serbia(🇷🇸)
Bulgaria(🇧🇬)
Romania(🇦🇲)
+other Balkans later on!
(That's all for now)

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
(This book or diary whatever you want to call it will have speaking parts and diary entries from Greeces point of view. Pls don't get offended this is just for fun!)

Chapter 1 ❀:
Dear Diary it has been boring for the past couple of days there is nothing to do my mum always is doing work and going to war to protect Constantinople.
And she has no time for me so I just play in the garden with my cats there the only thing that keeps me company. The only time she has for me when she teaches me math science history etc.
Unlike others parents that actually don't have a lot of work to do I am trying my best to not to get jealous especially at them meetings where I am stuck at my mums side all day I want to explore different places like the city of Constantinople with all the villages and markets!
But no but I also don't mind that at all I hate ruining my clothes or seeing insects there so creepy staying inside will prevent that unless you leave the window open and them flying insects come inside there the most annoying especially when your trying to sleep..
Anyway some people think it's cool having parents away and being left with maids servants babysitters or whatever because you get to do what you want I am on of those people I love messing with them especially that one maid that I once caught trying to steal my mums jewellery now I have someone to back me up if the maids or butlers try to tell my mum about my "terrible behaviour"
They can say the opposite! My mum isn't a scary women she's only strict and bossy that's all,she's an perfectionist at her work.
She's nice I've never seen her shout at someone accept if they actually do something wrong and tried to affect her work in some type of way.
That's all.