39(Serbia..?)

(An actual diary entry after the 11 chapters)
It's been very awkward for the past few days Bulgaria keeps giving me dirty looks Serbia looks drained and Romania is just Romania..
Bulgaria is a weirdo I hate her only because she hates me I wouldn't care otherwise but it's the dirty looks she keeps giving that annoys me.
She thinks she's more mature because she's older and thinks she can tell people what to do especially Romania she once got him to spill water on my things and made him steal from me my mums old jewels are missing and I put them somewhere safe I had a key and everything Romania must of pickpocket me he's a little snake.
Than Serbia he's been up all night he won't go to sleep he keeps whispering to himself Bulgaria once told him to shut up or she will make him shut up but than I interfere and told her to shut up like I pretty sure anyone should or would do, THAN says she would hit me if I get involved or even speak to her if she hits me I am hitting her back I don't care if she's older than me.
I can see me hitting her if she carries on with her attitude or trying to get Romania to do her dirty work.
OH and that Türkiye has some nerve I see him peeking threw the door with that cheeky grin I wish I could punch I don't blame Serbia for punching him I would do the same and the Ottoman Empire keeps locking the door and windows so it's purposefully hot or cold I wish I could punch him to.
I bet Türkiye is planning something but I did hear he has got a new little brother how many siblings has he got Ottoman needs to chill he has so many I think he just wants another heir if Türkiye fails.
It doesn't matter all of them are probably jerks like Türkiye spoilt and everything.
I'm not bothered anyway,I have only met one or two and they were rude.
And is it just me who hears banging and footsteps in the night outside the room and I can hear someone else breathing outside the door it's creepy the only breathing I usually hear is Serbias since he's been staying up all night I wonder why...
I tired talking to him he didn't answer me I tapped his shoulder and didn't acknowledge me and just kept whispering I don't think he hates me since he looked a little bit more comfortable when I was near him than Bulgaria and Romania.
But he does looked a bit freaked out and it's concerning and confusing.