28

(Continues from last chapter)
———————————————————————
🇷🇸:Ignore him he thinks he is an vampire he got brainwashed.
🇷🇴: Liar he is the one with anger issues and he is an brainwashed Emo.
🇧🇬:Your both pathetic get a grip!
🇬🇷:To be honest Bulgaria is right if you two keep arguing you both will get killed by ottoman the 2nd.
🇷🇸:Your right and look I agreed on something that wasn't my idea so suck on that Romania!
🇷🇴:I didn't even say anything about that wow your Emo and delusional at the same time!
🇷🇸:Yea right!
🇧🇬:There both stupid wanna place a bet?
🇬🇷:Sure!
—————————————————————————
(Diary entry)
I guess you can say Serbia,Romania,Bulgaria are my comrades because we have a goal not to be killed by Ottoman the 2nd.
And who would want to be killed by a narcissistic Empire SON!!
If you really want my opinion on Turkey, he is an narcissist, who is a daddy's boy if his dad told him to jump on a cliff he wouldn't think for a second to jump he would jump right after them words slip out of his dads mouth.
It would be cool to hit him and his dad at least once.
Anyway my comrades will probably help to make Turkey not into a Ottoman the 2nd even tho he probably won't be as bad as his father but you never know!!
—————————————————————————
(My last chapter flopped for some reason so I hope it doesn't happen to this one!! )