PROLOGUE

I was about to leave when i bumped into my beautiful smiling fiancee approaching me.

"Where are you going, Freen?"

Becky asked, her arm already linked with her.

"Ah, I just have somewhere to go. I'm meeting Pnam's twin today."

This immediately caused her to frown and sit down on the sofa.

"How did you find Pnam's twin? Haven't you been looking for them for a long time?"

I simply nodded at my girlfriend and kissed her forehead.

"I have many connections, so even though it took a while, I was able to find her."

I answered her.

"Does Pnam know you've found her twin?" Becky asked.

"Not yet... I'm the only one who knows right now."

I answered, joy evident in  my eyes.

"Do you want me to accompany you?"

Without saying a word, i immediately pulled her towards my car.

AT THE AIRPORT

Becky and I were outside, waiting for Nam's arrival.

"Are you sure that Nam, Pnam's twin, is arriving today?"

I just nodded to her and hold her hand.

"Hmm, I know She will."

After a while, i spotted Nam. I didn't have a hard time finding her because She looked exactly like Pnam, from head to toe.

Becky and i immediately got out of the car and approached Nam, who was standing with her suitcase, a look of irritation on her face.

"Nam?"

I called out, catching her attention. Nam walked over and I  saw that she's having a hard time right now.

"Do you know that there are many arrogant people there are in this place?"

SHe said, already clinging to both Becky and I's arms. Becky and i just sighed and helped her carry her luggage.

"What makes you say that? And do you have any problems, Nam?"

Nam stopped walking and look at them both.

"Ah, nothing really. It's just that some people here are really annoying. They act as if they're so important. But it's okay, they're not the reason why I'm here."

Nam answered my question. Becky and i just nodded and continued our walk.

"Ah, by the way, Nam. I would like to introduce you to my fiancée, Becky."

I said, pointing to Becky.

"Nice to meet you, Becky."

Nam said, a smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you too, Nam."

Becky responded, also smiling.

"How was your trip, Nam?"

"Hmm, it was okay. The trip was just a bit long."

Nam answered.

"Ah, okay. I hope you were comfortable during your trip. Anyway, welcome to the Philippines, Nam!"

I said to Nam,

"Thank you, Freen. I'm looking forward to spending time here."

Nam responded,