Gathering

HENG POV

"I'm actually picking up my friend. I met her online because of her business. Then she introduced me to Freen without knowing that I've known Freen and Becky for a long time.

So from then on, she became my close friend. I consider her as my sister because I don't have any sisters. And her sister is also planning to be adopted by my Mom. Actually, my Mom wants to adopt both of them.

Especially when my Mom learned about what happened to the siblings. They were left by their parents when they were still young, so she started working at a young age for her sister. That's probably why I admire her so much. Her dedication is incredible, and she's a good friend. I'm also grateful to Freen for not letting the two of them down, and I can say that Freen is a very good friend for doing that.

I also learned a lot from her, thanks to Freen. So I admire her even more.

By the way, I'm here at kfc where the two of us are going to meet. As soon as I parked, I immediately went inside the kfc.

As soon as I entered, I immediately saw Johvie, along with her sister Kisya.

"How are you, big brother Heng?"

She immediately asked me before she hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"I'm fine, getting more handsome," I said while they were laughing, especially Kisya who was beside her.

"Do you know, big brother? My sister Johvie told me that you're my brother from another mother and another father?"

I looked at Johvie because of what Kisya said.

"Yes, I really said that."

She immediately retorted.

"What your sister said is true, Kisya. From now on, I'm your big brother Heng, okay?"

She happily hugged me. It feels good to have someone call you a sibling.

"By the way, big brother? When is the death anniversary of your father?"

My attention was drawn to Johvie.

"It's next week, but Mom and I came to the Philippines early because we have a lot of things to sort out."

"Really? Can we go on that day with Freen?"

"Of course, all my friends can come. And they're all important to me, Johvie."

"By the way, big brother? Why did you ask for the information of Pnam's sister?"

"Huh? Does that woman have a sister?"

She nodded in response to my question.

"Uhmm, they're identical twins. Pnam just found out that her twin Nam was adopted and that she was adopted by wealthy people."

"Really?" I said.

After our conversation, we walked around and when Kisya got tired, I took them home. When we got home, Saint was still there, busy playing. He didn't notice that we had arrived, so if I hadn't tapped him, he wouldn't have stopped playing.

"Have you been playing there since a while?" I asked him.

He just smiled at me, but when he turned his attention to Johvie, his face turned pale.

"Weren't you at the warehouse earlier?"

He stuttered asking Johvie. Johvie was silent while looking at him.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"She's the one, Bro! Promise, she's the one with Freen at the warehouse earlier."