Wolf gang prank

HENG POV

I woke up feeling a sharp pain on my cheek, so I instinctively touched it.

"Ouch!"

"Does it hurt? That girl really packs a punch, who would've thought one punch could bring you down?"

Saint immediately greeted me with a laugh, while still by the side of my bed. I wasn't sure if he was really my friend or not. He should be on my side, but he just keeps teasing me. So I gave him a stern look and kicked his leg.

"Ouch, Heng! Just admit it already. Does it hurt?"

I got out of bed and slapped him. I wouldn't let that girl get away with what she did to me. She will pay for it.

"Find that 'nam' girl wherever she is, Saint. She better be prepared for me."

Heng clenched his fist while saying that to Saint. Meanwhile, Saint silently watched his friend, filled with anger and determination to seek revenge on the girl.

"Are you serious about what you're saying? Think about it, Heng. You're investigating a friend of Freen."

I paused when Saint said that. Oh right? That arrogant girl is actually a friend of Freen. She better watch out. She will experience the wrath of the one and only Heng Agustin.

"Yeah, Saint. Freen is our friend... So it'll be easier for us to find that 'nam' girl."

Saint sighed heavily at Heng's words, witnessing his friend's eagerness for revenge.

"Come on, don't be childish. Do you really need to get back at that girl?"

Heng grabbed a glass of water before answering Saint, who was waiting for his response.

"Just do it! Find that girl. I want to show her who Heng is."

"Alright, alright..."

Saint surrendered to Heng. Then he stood up and left the room.

"Is there a problem?"

SAINT POV

Saint let out a sigh as he stared at his phone, dialing Freen's number.

"Always so childish!"

He exclaimed in frustration while kicking the wall.

"Uhmm, Saint... What's wrong?"

"Ah! Well, uh-"

Saint couldn't speak anymore as Freen burst into laughter on the other end of the line.

"What's so funny?"

He asked her friend.

"I know the behavior of our friend, so I know what he'll do,"

"What do you mean?"

Saint asked Freen, puzzled.

"What does he need? Go ahead, tell me."

"He wants me to find Nam for him. He wants to get revenge. What should we do, Freen?"

Freen laughed at what I told her.

"Don't worry, Saint. If it's information about Nam that you need, I'll take care of it. Just go to my warehouse, you know where it is, right?"

"Alright, Freen."

Saint immediately left the house and headed to the warehouse where Freen was.

WAREHOUSE

When I arrived at Freen's warehouse, the gate opened immediately. But the main gate was still closed, so I waited for them to open it.