DANGER AND RISK OF FALLING

FREEN POV

After my conversation with Aunt Gwen, I entered Heng's house.

Nothing's new, Saint and Heng are always arguing. I really don't know what's up with these two friends.

I was about to go inside when Heng stopped me.

"Freen? Can we talk?"

Heng immediately pulled me aside when he saw me. So, I didn't go straight to where I was supposed to go and just followed him instead.

"What do you want to talk about?"

I quickly asked him when we reached the terrace.

"About Pnam's twin?"

"Uhmm?" I wonder what he wants to discuss about Nam.

"Interesting... I mean, I'm interested in her, not because I want to get back at her. She's just the first woman who did that to me."

I sat down and stared at him intently before answering.

"What's your plan?"

His smile broadened and he sat down in front of me.

"Help me Freen, I want to know where she lives, do you know how I can see her?"

"Uhmmm! Ok? What will I get if I tell you?"

He immediately held my hand. So, I looked up at him since he's slightly taller than me.

"You won't regret it if you tell me where she lives, Freen," he replied with a grin. So, I had no choice but to sigh and give him a faint smile.

"You're my friend, Heng, but if I find out that you're just going to hurt Pnam's twin, you'll have to deal with me... You know what Pnam and I went through just to find her twin, right?"

"I know, Freen, I won't let you down, ok. And besides..You're my friend so I hope you won't reject me please?"

"Aissst! I don't know if you're begging me or forcing me." I complained to him.

"Please, Freen.."

I just let it be, not because I'm spoiling Heng.. I know he's not the type to hurt or deceive women, and I trust him. I went inside first where Becky and our other friends were. As soon as I entered, I saw Becky sitting in a corner looking worried and holding her phone, so I quickly went to her.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry if I didn't come up here immediately." Becky just held my hand and squeezed it.

"By the way, Freen, Pnam said that the leader of the Traitos gang and his brother Kirk have posted bail." Freen was silent and couldn't immediately respond to Becky, she knew they would be targeted again by them.

"We need to be prepared for what could happen, Becky, especially you since that monster knows you."

Becky's grip on Freen's hand tightened, so he knew she was getting nervous about what could happen.

"I'll call Pnam first, okay? Just stay here." She nodded immediately, so Freen quickly went to the terrace and called Pnam.

"Boss Freen?" SHe immediately answered.

"Did you tell Becky that Kirk and his brother are going to be released from jail?" I immediately asked her.

SHe couldn't speak right away.

"Yes, boss Freen, I found out from a source inside the jail. So we need to be extra careful because I know they'll come after us." Freen clenched her fists and, holding back her annoyance, hit a metal chair on the terrace.