Little Stars On Land

Yesterday I went to the rooftop. For some alone time. Honestly, it's been hectic. I have been sleeping with my parents, same room, same bed. It is a big room but five people in a room, certainly makes it tiny. Everyone is everywhere. Say goodbye to the privacy.

So, yesterday I went to the rooftop. 'Wonder- dummied' by Brooke Waggoner blasted through my earphones. It has been on repeat since the beginning of the day. It was dark now, but you could still make out the outline of the trees. I didn't have my glasses on so things weren't that clear.

Whatever I could see was more than enough to forget my day. Trees were filled with fireflies. I couldn't tear my eyes away from those twinkling creatures. I watched them twinkle to the beat of the song. It was all so unreal. I needed to sit. I sat on the little space beside the water tank.

It was autumn. There weren't enough leaves to hide them. They took the advantage and flaunted their power over the trees. It was like they knew what they were doing. It was amazing. They were amazing.

And it made me emotional. I realized that, when I felt hot water running down my cheeks. It has gotten out. The pent-up pressure, I was battling with everyday has found its way out. Although, the periods played a big part in it. Tears kept running. I didn't try and control it anymore. It was at peaceful to let it go, in the end.

There are lot of things that is just out of our control. All we can really do is sit and wait. We grow up and get used to it. Eventually, it stops ruining your day. You don't care anymore. It is a part of your life.