\.CHAPTER TWO./

\|SCOTT MAJOR|/

I paced around my room, running my hand through my hair as millions of thoughts ran through my head. Fwhip and Sausage were out for me, like out out for me. None of us three, yes three, had forgiven me for freezing Gem. And according to Katherine, Gem was getting worse. Which means, more of a 'wanted dead' thing on me. Hurray... my thoughts were interrupted by a knocking on the window, I mumbled to myself, I already had enough to deal with! I opened the window, yanking the letter from the raven, with squawked in surprise. I opened the letter and threw it on the table before I could freeze it, the letters seal was from House Blossom, so this could be an update on Gem.

'Dear King of Rivendell,

I have to announce that the King of The Lost Empire has died from an attack, The Ruler of The Undergrove was severely injured from the attack after she found the King's body being dragged into the Averna River. We're sad to announce the death of the King and suggest that you arrive at Tarvan Graveyard for his funeral, we expect you there, and to wear the traditional black clothing for the funeral.

Hopefully we won't have three deaths in one day, as The Great Wizard Gemini Tay's state of freezing is getting worse, and The Ruler of The Undergrove's head is injured beyond magical help, we'll have to wait for recovery of the two.

Meet in Tarvan Graveyard at 10 pm stat, if you can't make it send a letter to the Tarvan region that you can't, otherwise serious consequences will be in place.

Please respond to this letter as soon as you can to confirm or not that your coming.

But to you Scott, please just reply. And come to my empire, I think some need to apologise.

From,
The Queen of House Blossom.'

...
...

OH WHAT THE F-

|' GEMINI TAY '|

I shivered to myself, it felt freezing, and no one was letting me move. But knowing Fwhip and Sausage- I needed to make sure Scott was alive but no one let me move, and my staff was too far away. And not anyone knew where Scott was. It was frustrating, not knowing where an actual gay Elsa is. The only contact made with Scott was a letter that he sent in reply, and that was in Ancient Elvish so that was unreadable. This entire facade was infuriating! Not only did I scare Scott off...Fwhip and Sausage reinforced that scaring off by TRAPPING MOST THINGS IN HIS EMPIRE! It's so frustrating for Aeor's sake! Katherine walked over to me.

"How're you feeling?" She asked.
"Cold and frustrated." I sighed.
"Yeah..." Katherine sighed.
"Has he responded?" I asked.
"Mmh! Not very happily though, as I'm he was angry." Katherine chuckled.
"Oh! What did he say?" I asked.
"He said that he was 'sadly' coming." Katherine shrugged.
"Ah, I suggest we keep Fwhip and Sausage away from him-" I said
"Yeah probably. Katherine said.

We sat in silence for sometime, just waiting around, it was a nice quietness.

"Hey!" Lizzie said peering in.
"Scott's here." She said before disappearing.

I looked to Katherine, she looked at me.

Katherine helped me up, and helped me slowly walk outside.

We eventually reached Scott's standing area, where he looked overwhelmed, slightly, I think. He might not be, I can't tell, he looks emotionless, but probably overwhelmed, which could be because of everyone speaking to him at once, he looked to me, his blank expression faltered, but returned back to the original expression. And then Fwhip came storming out, he pushed through the emperors before immediately yelling at Scott. And Scott wasn't reacting, at all. I took the time to observe Scott new...appearance.

His bright cyan hair was fading into a white shade, his dark teal eyes were now a brilliant icy blue that almost seemed to glow. A single golden earrings waved on his ear, white markings were also present on his face, a small star was on his forehead, two white triangular lines went from his hair line down to the bridge of his nose, two triangles from his ears branched to his eyes, two white lines trailing from his chin to his lower lip. His skin was a pasty white colour and his lips went from their almost rose red to a deep blue, white eyelashes dawned his eyelids too, and the tips of his ears were turned dark blue with what I could presume, was frostbite. He wore a blue winter jacket that reached his knees with puffed out fluffy off-white fur for a rim, a light brown waist band wrapped around his waist, tightened the jacket from there, gold highlights on the inside of the jacket too. Black trousers where covered by the jacket, but not enough that you didn't know it was there. A pair white gloves with icy shaped patterns dawned his hands, and brown snow boots with golden trim at the bottom and the same fur from his jacket puffed out on the top of the boots.

Katherine tapped me, snapping me out of my trance.

"Are 'ya done yelling-?" Scott asked blandly, cutting Fwhip off.
"NO I AM NOT YOU-" Fwhip started.
"Alright 'thank you' for stopping," Scott replied rolling his eyes.

Scott walked past, but single handedly pushed Fwhip to the ground as he went by. Jimmy, Pearl, Shelby and Lizzie rushed after him. Katherine hopped over to check on him. I slid a glance to Scott, who seemed annoyed with the group of emperors he attracted. I skidded back over to the hospital with struggle.

Once I got in, no-one was there but a unconscious Shelby, a shadow lurched over me. I heard a sharp weapon draw, I turned with velocity, my hands flew up to protect me, I caught the on coming axe to my head, but I was struggling to hold on, they kicked me in the stomach, sending me tumbling. They raised the axe, it came crashing down on my head.

And it all went black.

Don't worry.

Shelby will survive.