character and species

Alisha: the main explorer that leads a group through the ruined city of Atlantis meeting other species and the one that first found Eona's scrolls.
David: a historian and archeologist. He is investigating the truth behind the legend of the lost city of Atlantis.
Eona and Saerinia: two ancient princess wives that raise the fyramercha and Joro bugs. They have two daughters. Ember and Samantha. They raised the fyramercha long before the cataclysm that destroyed the city happened.
Samantha: Eona and Saerinia’s daughter. Wise beyond her age, creator of quite a lot of the machina laying around the city and ember’s only sister. Died incredibly young for her species.
Zaria: Alisha’s little fyramercha and one of the few original creatures that were still alive during Eona’s era. Refuses to leave Alisha’s side.
Ember: Half Hexie and half fire elemental. Sister to Samantha and keeper of the only operating building and lab in the ruins of the city. Orphaned daughter of Saerinia and Eona.
Saeveena: orphaned jorogumo. She was found near her dead mother in a small den she used to protect herself. Samantha’s little spiderling and pet.
Gaia: an ancient Hexie that witnessed the loss of her home to humans and could only flee with a few eggs that she was able to get after failing to reach the remaining princess alive. Died shortly after fleeing the burning hive and reaching Eona’s home where she hid the eggs in suspended animation.
Nyxie: a small hybrid like Ember. She holds power over water and anything liquid within her reach. She is a very young bee that has full control over her power and element.

Species:
Jorogumo                  
Trapper snapper
Hexie                         harpy
Fyramercha
Elemental Hexie
Ryberzarias