Chap3 ~ The next day

⚠️Uncensored swearing⚠️ sNiFf This chapter also includes bullying because I don't see why I can't add some drama ☕
(Sorry if there's any mistakes, I'm making this at 4 in the morning XD I'll check over it later to see if there's any mistakes.)

Dust's POV: I just woke up to find Blue wasn't here anymore, So I got up and started looking, I first checked the kitchen and found her using the counter for support, and trying to grab something up high. I walked over, picked her up making her jump, and put her on the couch. "What were you doing?" I asked. "Trying to grab pepper so I could make an egg.." she replied. "You could always wake me up, let me go do that for you quick. Also I'll get you some pain meds then I'll leave for a bit to grab the crutches since we got school soon" I said. "Fine. I'll wake the others." She said. I nod and went to go make the egg.

Blue's POV: "Fine. I'll wake up the others." I said to Dust. He nodded and went back to the kitchen. I slid over to Horror and shook him to wake him up. He just groaned and opened his eyes. "Mornin'" he said. "Good morning! We have school soon so I'm waking everyone up, want to go get Dream to wake up Nightmare?" "Sure" after he said that he got up and went toward the stairs. I then slowly got off the couch and sat on the floor and slid over to Cross and shook him as well. "It's time to get up!" "Let me sleep a lil longer...- OH WAIT IT'S A SCHOOL DAY" He got up quickly. "Want to wake Killer?" "Might as well shrugs" He then did that. a few minutes later Nightmare, Dream, and Horror came into the living room, and Dust left to his house and said he'll just bring the crutches to school. Dream got a wheelchair and brought it up to me so I could sit down.

Time Skip brought to you by Sans' shortcut

(I stopped here, but I'm back after a few hours to continue again now that it's not 4 AM- (⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠))

After we got to school we met with Dust at the front of the building, he handed the crutches to me. I took them then he helped me stand up and held me upright as I tried to find a comfortable way to hold them. Once I did he let go and everyone was standing nearby just in case, Dream said she'll stay with me all day just to be sure, Dust, Horror, Cross, and Ink said they'll also do that the next few days. We all then made our way into the building and going our separate ways to our lockers. Dream unlocked mine and took my stuff to carry for me. "I can do it myself" I said to her. "No you can't, now let's get going" "Ugh, fine" I groaned.

Killers POV: Judging by how I see Dust and Horror around Blue, I'm starting to think they both like her, I mean they're both together so they must want to do a threesome, judging by Boss's reaction she could also tell just by the way they're acting. Me and Boss were walking to our class and I wasn't paying attention and accidentally bumped into one of the older kids in the school. "Ouch.." I rubbed my head. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING FREAK" he yelled at me "Oh fuck off dumbass" I said back, all of a sudden he slammed me into a locker "Look, if you don't want to get hurt then do as I say." "Hmm, let me think..... Nah, I don't listen to brats like you dipshit" "Oh you're so gonna re-" He was cut off by getting thrown to the floor quickly. I turned and looked. Boss! "Can you at least defend yourself" she rolled her eyes at me. "Sorry boss. I was kind of curious what he was going to do" I shrugged. "I know that bitch from my childhood, he'll literally break both your arms and legs, don't try and mess with him to much...." I got stunned after what she said... Oh that guy is so gonna regret what he did to boss. I don't care if it's been years ago, no one harms my boss. ALSO WHO BEATS UP A GIRL-
(Sips coffee. Sorry to cut you off Killer)

Horror's POV: I was walking with Dust when one of the people that bully me showed up in front of us. "What are you gay bitches doing now~" she said. "Actually, we're bi" I said. "Does it look like I give a fuck you braindead idiot?" I looked at Dust and I could tell he was about to snap, he had a hand in his pocket that held a knife in it. "Don't.." I whispered to him. He groaned, grabbed my arm, and ran off to our classroom.