Chap4 ~ WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!

⚠️SWEARING, MENTION OF INJECTIONS, AND NEEDLES⚠️
(I'm so sorry Trypanophobia people, I also have it and tend to get dizzy just hearing anything about it, so writing this was tough)
Sorry this chapter is really long ^^;)

Horror's POV:
I woke up the next morning with Blue and Dust still sleeping. I had school yet so I slowly got up and slid them off me and I stood up stretching. Everyone was in the kitchen when I walked in. "Good morning!" Dream and Cross said. "Mornin'" Killer said still half asleep. "Morning sleepy head" Error said jokingly. "How was your sleep?" Asked Boss. "Good morning. Also my sleep was good, thanks for asking" Boss just nodded and handed me food. I happily took it and sat down to eat. After I ate everyone but Cross left for school. "Cya Cross, also please give them both pain medicine!" I said "Will do!" Cross said. After we arrived at school we met up with Ink, straight away he asked "Please explain or show me who the assholes are that hurt Blue and Dust" she asked Boss. "Here, since I thought you'd ask. I cut them out of the yearbook from last year in our old school when we were all separated between the 'good and bad' kids, I also left the names on there for you" is all she said before walking off. Ink then left somewhere. Whatever, we all left to wherever our classes are, I had Error stick with me though.

Ink's POV:
I had this all planned out yesterday. I walked to the office to ask the principal where all their classes were and wrote it in a notebook. "Thanks" I said walking off, I first went to Jack's classroom and asked him to come with me, he agreed without hesitation and came to the hall with me. I then punched him really hard in the face. "OW, GOD DAMN YOU!" He yelled "That's for hurting my friend badly" I said. I then kicked him in the stomach. "FUCK" he yelled "That's for hurting her crush." Then I tripped him making him fall to the floor, I knelt down on top of him to prevent him from getting up, then I grabbed his hand and snapped his fingers and got up. He just hissed out in pain. "Then that, is for making her unable to speak for the moment. You're lucky I didn't do worse" I hissed and walked away.

No one's POV:
Nightmare walked out of the shadows. "I didn't know she could hurt someone like you" she laughed
"Oh shut up" Jack said back
"Make me" She smiled with her fangs showing
(sHuSh, people can have sharp teeth, but I like to make the bad guys have like- really sharp fangs since I feel like it goes with their characters, sorry if you don't like it ;-;)
He gulped. "S-since when did you have fangs"
Nightmare giggled "Ah, since I was born. I got them from my Father, but even though me and Dream are twins, she doesn't have them" she shrugged
"I-I.." Jack stuttered
"You what?" Nightmare hissed
"I'm sorry...!" Jack yelled.
"PFFT, SORRY. YOU. SORRY? THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE" she laughed crazily, clearly not mentally stable at the moment.
Killer walked up behind her and hugged her making her stop.
"Night, relax, you're about to go insane. You know me and the gang don't like that" He whined
She took a deep breath and started walking away. "Let's get to class Kills" she said
"Alright!" Killer said running after her.
Jack got up and went to the nurse.

At the mansion:
"Take the medicine already!" Cross yelled to Dust.
"EW, NO, GET IT AWAY!" He hissed running off
"THEN SLEEP OR SIT DOWN" Said Cross chasing after him
"FINE, JUST KEEP THE MEDICINE AWAY!"

Knock knock
Was heard at the door. Cross and Dust stopped straight away, and Cross went to the door opening it, seeing Horror and Error came back early. "Oh my Lord, finally, Dust won't take the pain medicine" Cross sighed
"Hand it to me" Horror said and Cross did that.
He then put it in his mouth and grabbed Dust, when all of a sudden, he kissed him and pulled away and blocked Dust's mouth with his hand.
"Swallow." Horror said sternly
Dust tried to pull away but Horror didn't let him, so he swallowed it.
"There, was it that hard to swallow a little bit of medicine"
Dust rolled his eyes "It's fucking disgusting" he ran to the kitchen for water.
They all then heard a yawn and it was Blue waking up.
"Good afternoon, you alright with swallowing liquid medicine or do you need it as a injection?" Cross asked
"L-liquid" Blue replied
"Alright, here" he put the syringe up to Blue's mouth to give it to her. She took it.
Horror walked over to her and sat next to her, and pulled her onto his lap.
"I'll sit with you for a while" Horror said smiling and wrapping his arms around her.
Dust then came back with a soda in his hand. He saw the two sitting together.
"HEY, WHAT ABOUT ME!?" He whined.
Horror sighed "Come here you big baby" Dust walked over and sat next to Horror leaning on him, Horror then wrapped one arm around Dust.
"Better?"
"Mhm"
"Is this what you always deal with?" Asked Error
"I thought you knew?" Horror said
"Nope, I know now though" Error replied
Horror kissed Blue on the cheek making her blush.
"Mm..." Is all that was heard from Blue as she hid her face.