I'm going to rewrite this book

I have been trying to re-delve into my older books from this year, and I found this book.......wanting.

I portrayed this book as a cutthroat dog eat dog world, and I simply failed to do that. The scope of the world is also too small too.

There was only four supernatural races planned, and the vampires themselves were unsatisfactory for me too.

They are well made, but I KNOW I can do better. I'm also likely going to add more continents since for the sheer scope of what I'm thinking of for the rewrite, four continents with such small sizes isn't enough.

There's going to be over ten different races besides humans, maybe even fifteen if I go all in. 

Yall are going to horrified at some of things I'm drawing up from the legends I know from my bloodline. The Fae are going to be present in the book as well, and even the worst of them will be present.

Vampires are also getting a MASSIVE overhaul to everything but their appearances. Black will still be the first, but his entire background will be massively changed along with the abilities, powers, and the very nature of what it is to be a vampire.

If I managed to do what I'm thinking of in my head, the rewrite might very well outshine any book I have done before.

This rewrite will truly embody a world that is terrifying, mystical, and utterly cutthroat in every way.

Ruby going to feel like she has slipped into a endless nightmare where even she is struggling against what she has become, trying to not give into the predatory and beastly side of herself.

A nightmare that she can never escape once her eyes pierce beyond the veil........

A Bloodied Rose Lost In Undeath: RWBY Vampire AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें