Study 56

Matthew 24:36 (KJV)

Matthew 24:36 (KJV)

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

King James Version (KJV)

This is so very true, everyone, it's time to stop worrying ourselves with the things of this world, and concern ourselves rather with the things of God, what God has told us to do, to spread His message of salvation, to tell others about the only one who can save their souls from the eternal and perpetual death in hell, Jesus Christ the Son of God, is the only one who can, will, and does save our souls once we repent of our sins (the bad things we do lit everyday) and believe in our heart confessing with our mouth first, that Jesus is Lord, Jesus is the Son of God, that God raised Jesus from the dead after 3 days, and that Jesus is returning someday soon to bring His faithful servants to heaven with Him before God pours out His wrath upon the world for the sins we've committed. Ask Jesus to come into your heart today, let's all rededicate our lives to Jesus, surrendering all that we have, are, and ever will be, to His everlasting care, for God so loved us, that He sent His only Son, Jesus Christ, to die and be risen from the dead for our sins, let's remember this as we go about through our day. :)