Study 58

Psalms 50:14-15

"Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:

And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me."

King James Version (KJV)

Whatever you're going through today dear friend, I wan to let you know even in your troubled day (and days) that you can call upon God, our loving Heavenly Father, and He will deliver you from it all, and you'll glorify Him for it. Delivering us from our troubles doesn't always mean immediately or even completely, it may be instant, a day, a week, or even years, but know this, the second you asked God for help, your supplications were heard by Him and He sent His angels racing to help you, God just has timing for everything, He knows what we need, when we need it, and how He will give it to us, I know it's a struggle being in the waiting times, but know that during these times God is using them for our good, His glory, and to the salvation of others' souls. For our good, because, if we hadn't gone through these waiting times, we wouldn't fully trust God after He's delivered us onto the next season. For His glory, because, God chastens those whom He knows will glorify Him in the beginning of the struggle, during the struggle, and when He delivers us from the struggle. To the salvation of souls, because God knows that through this waiting struggle, we will be able to help others who are going through similar situations and adversities, someone who's been through a blizzard knows how to help others through the same, someone who's survived a serious medical problem knows how to show compassion to others, someone who's been in sin and come to the love of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour knows how to bring others to Jesus where they belong. So whatever the case may be, give God the glory, praising Him and believing that He knows all, sees all, and cares for all, just be patient in the waiting.

A little poem:

In the waiting I'll wait for thee

O God I praise Thee

Show me the way