perfect saga (ch-41)

(cut to Goki and Gohan inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber)

GOKI: All righty, Gohan. I hope you got plenty of sleep. 'Cause today, we're gonna do some special training!

GOHAN: This is going to be utter terrifying or completely silly, isn't it? There is no in-between with you.

GOKI: Naw. We're just gonna focus on a little bit of basic combat training that Piccolo told me you've been struggling with...

GOHAN: ...No, you aren't...

GOKI: Today, I'ma teach you...how to dodge.

GOHAN: I really don't think you--

GOKI: YAH! (powers up into his Super Saiyan form, which knocks Gohan back) Now, this is gonna be a Super Saiyan blast! As a non-Super Saiyan, you have no option but to dodge it!

GOHAN: Mom, you really need to listen!

GOKI: Because if you don't dodge this, you'll almost certainly, probably, definitely die!

GOHAN: Mom, I'm serious!

GOKI: Ready? And... (begins charging a blast)

GOHAN: (thinking) Damn you, Pavlov...

GOKI: HA! (releases the blast at Gohan, who manages to catch it, but struggles to hold it)

GOHAN: (thinking) Mr. Piccolo! Krillin! Alter Y/N Anyone! No... Nobody is here to save me this time. To save me like always. I can't run from this. I can't dodge this. Well, if I can't dodge... If I can't dodge... Then...! (transforms into a Super Saiyan for the first time and shoots the blast back at Goki)

GOKI: Whoa! (narrowly dodges the blast, which explodes in the distance, and looks Gohan with really excited eyes) Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (lands near Gohan, who is struggling to maintain his new form) Well, look at you. And for a moment there, I thought you were actually gonna dodge. Good thing that was only half-strength, or... (Gohan is still seen struggling) Yeah, the first time is pretty intense. My first time was with Freezer. And, boy, was that rough! (Gohan is once again shown struggling) ...So, who wants a haircut?

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

(cut to the battlefield where Perfect Cell is testing out her new strength by throwing a few punches in the air as Vegeti, Trunks and Krillin, who has tears in his eyes, watch on)

PERFECT CELL: So, who's first?

KRILLIN: GIVE HER BACK! (fires his Kienzan at Perfect Cell, which hits her directly in her neck, but shatters after it passes through)

PERFECT CELL: Ah... (turns her head around) A volunteer. (kicks Krillin hard in the neck, sending him flying through a plateau and several feet across the ground) (Krillin Owned Count: 35)

TRUNKS: Krillin! Are you okay?!

KRILLIN: (whines)

TRUNKS: Do you need a Senzu Bean?!

KRILLIN: (whines again)

TRUNKS: You're right, that is a stupid question.

(Trunks rushes off to help Krillin while Perfect Cell throws a few more punches in the air to clear the smoke and looks over to 16)

PERFECT CELL: Hey.

ANDROID 16: Hello.

PERFECT CELL: So, are we cool?

ANDROID 16: You ate my family!

PERFECT CELL: Hey, don't lose your head! They were my family, too.

VEGETI: (lands next to Perfect Cell and crosses her arms) So you broke the bald one's neck. Bravo, I hope you're not too proud of yourself.