Part 1

Staring at the clock it's ticks 2:59pm. Currently I'm in Science (worst lesson) waiting for it to turn 3pm since school ends and I have training. Science is the only lesson I have without Jasmine maybe that's why it's so boring?
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...
3:00
*bell rings*
Quickly I place my book in my bag and run down to the gym to see Jasmine's not here yet. 3:02 and she finally turns up "Come on let's goooo!!" Football always gets me so excited (not making it weird) and I just love playing . We run into the changing rooms and get into our school training kit ready to start.

              Millie+ Jasmine

              Millie+ Jasmine

*skip to end of training*

I quickly run into the changing rooms and get back into my uniform . Checking my watch it's 4:16 SHIT!! I'm going to be late. "Sorry Jas I gotta run". I run of down the road and make it to me road in 20 minutes. I'm so late! I try and catch my breath before walking inside. I try to sneak upstairs when something or rather someone grabs my foot! " Where were you you little bitch?" Tears we're at the brim of my eyes I was trying so hard to not cry. " I had to finish a project and I didn't see the time I'm sorry" You might be wondering why I lied well my "parents" don't exactly know I play for the school club. My dad hits me 5 times before saying " Your lucky I'm in the middle of programme or you would not be walking up those stairs!!" As soon as he let go of my leg I ran up stairs to my room. I sat in my sleeping bag and started crying I don't even remember the time when I stopped but it was dark and I was trembling two things I hate.

The next day

I woke up and quickly headed downstairs. I ran out the door before they could see me so that I could get to Jasmine's house. Knocking on the door she opened the door and hugged me "omg they did it again!" I forgot to mention she knows about my situation at home and she's always there for me. She leads me upstairs and applies some concealer to my face and just hugs me . Looking at the clock I realised we needed to leave in 5 minutes or we'll be late. " Jas we've got to go" I grabbed my shoes and left as we were walking Jasmine gave me a cereal bar and all I could do was smile knowing she was here for me and would help me.

First part done how do you like it so far.
Please vote!
Comment your views so far