Part 3

A few days later
The last 3 days have been the same as any others. I wake up ,no food ,get beaten for no reason, walk to Jasmines,go to school,training,abused,sleep done!
Today was a Wednesday a normal Wednesday.
I woke up and got ready for school I applied concealer to my bruises (which Jaz supplied me) and run out the door. I went straight to school since Jasmine was running late and if I got a detention that would be the end of me. Quite literally. Last lesson, Art not the worst not the best but hey what can I do about my schools shitty timetable. As I'm walking out the gates I hear someone following me. I turn my head and see a panting Jasmine about 100cm away. " hello to you what are you doing?" I struggled not to laugh at her mess of a state. "..t...Tom...orow....me...you......my...hous...e!" Exclaimed Jaz struggling for breath. I couldn't hold it anymore I burst out laughing at her state. "Sure but I'll have to make up a lie to leave." We quickly walked in sync through the gates together talking about our day and lessons. Just as I was about to leave at the turning for her road she says "btw your going to need a big excuse because it's a sleepover!" She waved and left me standing there shocked.

I got home and walked into the kitchen to ask my parents and saw bottles. I just brushed it off since they are always like this. " hey guys tomorrow Jasmine and I have a project to do for our final grades. We kind of need all day and night so can I sleepover?" I stepped back a bit invade they reacted. ". Sure I'm glad you are finally giving up on that football phase." I was so annoyed but happy they let me go.
Next day

Knocking on Jasmines door I was so happy I was out of my house. The door opened by the one and only Alison, Jasmines mom, "hiya sweetie come in Jazzy is upstairs." I smiled and walked upstairs. Her mum has always been there for me and is the closest thing I have to a mother. "Hey Jasmineeeee!" I shouted from the bathroom before getting changed. At her house I have a supply of the clothes she's given me so that I can change.

 At her house I have a supply of the clothes she's given me so that I can change

This is what I chose to wear.

I hopped onto Jasmines bed and we started watching Outer Banks. We were laughing and having fun, all I've ever asked for in life. " Girls we're going to get food!" Screamed Alison as we hopped off the bed starving. "RACE!!" Screamed Jasmine. Of course I won I've always been faster. We hopped into the car and drove of to Maccys.

We got our orders and sat back in the car to enjoy our food

We got our orders and sat back in the car to enjoy our food. McDonald's has always had a place in my heart, especially chips. I've only had it once before though it's very rare. Just as I thought we were about to leave Jasmine spoke up. "I've got an early birthday present for you!" I was so shocked my birthday was next week but I could always rely on Jasmine for good gifts. "Here!" She passed me two front row seats to the Womens Euros Final England- Germany. "OMGGG!!" I screamed at her. I've never been to a game before and I love football. She gave me a box and I opened it suspiciously .

Stanway on the back"OMGGGG!!" It's safe to say she was an amazing player like come on you have to agree with me

Stanway on the back
"OMGGGG!!" It's safe to say she was an amazing player like come on you have to agree with me. "Your welcome maybe she's your mumma?" I shook my head and laughed.

She's always had this theory that she's my mother because of the surname. I know crazy right. Right?

Hey guys hope you like this part it's a bit longer and we're getting to the juicy stuff.
Let me know what you think! Vote please