Part 5

They were coming to us ahhhh. I was going pass out from freaking out at some point. As they were walking over all my worry's left me and I only had excitement in me. " Hello we heard your big fans of the lionesses!" Smiled Toone. " yes you guys are amazing your so inspiring." Said me and Jasmine. "Hey I'm Georgia Stanway what's your guys names?" "I'm Millie and this is Jasmine we're best friends." I was so nervous like I'm talking to GEORGIA STANWAY! " Hey I'm Jordan Nobbs and without being weird when's your guys birthdays?" I was a bit weirded out by their questions but when along with it
" my birthday is next week June 5th and Jasmines is March 3rd" They all gave Georgia a weird look. Weird? " well after everyone leaves come to the tunnel!" Whispered Leah Williamson. "Ok alright!" Smiled Jasmine. .Williamson has always been her favourite.
After:
Me and Jasmine headed down to the tunnel feeling nervous and a bit excited we were meeting our idols. Soon enough Jordan Nobbs came out to us " hey guys follow me".  We walked in to see Ella Toone and Georgia Stanway sitting down. " Heh I'm gonna let you guys talk." Ella toone stood up. This is definitely weird now. " hey Millie I don't want to weird you out I just want you to hear me out" I just nodded in reality I was scared. " I had a daughter when I was 12" I did not know that but I don't know why she's telling me this. " I got raped and had to give her up. I told the centre to keep her name the same so that I could find her someday. When I turned 18 I knew I had to do something to prove that I cared and wanted to find her so I got this tattoo. 5.6.2010." My birthday! " Your saying that..... I..I'm y.....our ....d...sigh....ter" I was in shock . " yes I mean you look like teenage me your birthday your name and your eyes?" I was in shock still. " I understand this is a lot but if you want to maybe we could meet up at a café tomorrow and you can ask me anything?"

Hey guys sorry for not posting. What do you think will happen next? Foster parents?
Comment and vote