Chapter two~leather jackets and awkard breakfasts

Ashtons pov
I held my calloused hand over my mouth in a futile attempt to hush my giggles as I zoomed the camera in to give the fans a better view of the two sleeping lovers. They were going to be mad when they saw the keek but it was worth it. It has been so long since I had seen them that close without arguing or crying or a combination of the two. It was strange to think that at one point I had been jealous of their relationship, not because I secretly had a crush on one of them but because they seemed so close, so in love and I just wanted that kind of relationship with someone.

After a while, I was content with the footage I had got and I sneaked back into the kitchen, where I started making everybody breakfast. I was the oldest and the most mature. It was scary to think that I was the most mature, I had once put my head in a spongebob bucket for no apparent reason. I chuckled slightly at the memory. I was quickly snapped out of my trance by someon shouting at me from the bunk room. They didn't particularly sound happy

" ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN YOU ARE SO DEAD"

Calum's pov
" ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN YOU ARE SO DEAD" I shouted, completely forgetting that Luke was still blissfully asleep beside me. My sudden outburst caused him to wake with a start and fall out of bed and into the wooden floor of the tour bus.

" ow" he grumbled and I laughed before helping him to his feet.

" sorry I forgot you were asleep" I giggled and he just nodded, clearly not having anything else to say on the matter. All of our conversations had been limited lately. We used to talk all the time, about anything and everything till the early hours of the morning. You never cherish moments like that enough until they are gone.

I sighed to myself before walking through to the living area where Ashton was trying unsuccessfully to hide behind a sofa. However, his loud giggles and the tufts of light brown hair that were peeping up gave him away and I stood on one foot, stroking my metorphical beard as I debated the best way to chew him out. The video being put up there didn't bother me as I thought it was quite cute. But Luke would get tearful as he read the comments about how cute we looked together, because we weren't anymore. The fans never knew about our relationship.

In the end, I settled for just jumping on him and tackling him to the floor.

Luke's pov
I couldn't concentrate as I sloshed the soggy cereal around with my spoon. I wasn't hungry, especially as I knew I would just vomit it back up again. But I had to eat, the others had found it suspicious enough that I had declined a bacon sandwich so I knew I wouldn't get away with not having anything. I looked across the table at Calum, who was completely unaware of my staring as he was talking to Ashton. I smiled slightly as his face broke out into a huge grin and he started to chuckle. It was funny how the small things could still make me happy.

I looked away to find Michael staring intently at me staring at Calum. He smirked and made a love heart with his hands, teasing me. I just stuck my tongue out him cheekily. I was used to them teasing me and I don't blush tomato red anymore. I used to look so embarrassing and I would hide my head in my hands, only for Calum to gently pry them away, kiss my forehead and tell me reassuringly how cute I looked when I blushed.

I smiled at the sweet memory but I couldn't help but ask myself; did he do the same for her? Was it all just a lie? Did he every really mean those words? And like always, the voices in my head turn the memory sour, manipulating it.

" I'm done" I tell the guys as I pull myself up from my chair and into the bathroom, trying desperately to hold back the tears. I didn't fool them. I ignored their shouts as I made my way to the bathroom, firmly slamming the door and locking it tightly behind me. Seconds later I was doubled over throwing up.

Ashtons pov
Luke left with tears in his eyes and ignored the shouts from Calum and Michael. The bathroom door slammed, the noise that haunted everyday. I excused myself and knocked on the bathroom door. I knew he wouldn't jet me in but that didn't mean I couldn't try.

I knocked again but the door stayed locked. I sighed in frustration and kicked the wall, causing the coat hook to fall down to the floor. I began to pick up the coats. That's when I noticed something poking out of Luke's leather jackets pocket. I know I shouldn't look at it but if it gave us any clue what was wrong with Luke, surely it was worth it? But he's your best friend.

I knew it was wrong but I reached out for the scrap of paper. It was an abortion leaflet. Had Luke gotten a girl pregnant?