Society's View

In our society woman are often regarded as inferior and we are treated unbiased, we might be thinking in what ways

Woman are not given right over their life, their choice or anything they do, they have no control,while some people will say that having a male is more better than giving birth to a female because they believe they are more valuable and a great asset all because they are born to rule and that they are superior and woman was made just to assist and support and that she doesn't need education or need to have a freedom of her own because at the end of the day she is going to leave the house and get married in which she won't bear her family name again but that is very different from the male side who will still attain his family name, but she will later spend the rest of her life as a housewife which is just so  unlogical.

Woman's potential remains unrealized and energy which could be directed towards the amelioration of the society are often stifled. Woman's full and equal participation in all fact of society is a fundamental human right. Yet, around the world, from politics to entertainment to the workplace, woman and girls are largely underrepresented.

The visualization below take a closer look at this gender imbalanced picture overtime, revealing best how slow progress is. Rooted in patriarchal norms and traditions, the consequences are far reaching with detrimental, negative consequences on the personal, economic and future well being of woman and girls, their family and their community at large.

Building a substaniable future for all, means leaving no one behind. Woman and girls are critical to finding solutions to biggest challenges we face today and must be heard, valued and celebrated throughout the society to reflect their perspective and choices for their future and that of advancement of humanity.

How many more generations are needed for woman and girls to realize their right?..

What the society doesn't know is that if given the chance we can also be what we want, do what we want, surpass and achieve great things we are made for greatness, we hold control and power, and what the men can do we can also do better but the society are placing lots of restrictions on us and lots of us are made to believe we should not achieve anything and that we are just made to be an housewife, marry and take care of the house and kids and we are the husband property not that we are not but we should be given some right, we all have right and we should be subjected to do what we want and become what we want without having inferior complex of their gender.

Ladies of today don't want to work at all they all want fast things, a guy to take care of their needs and want while they neglect their future it's high time we open our mind and do great things.

Also let us not neglect a woman's role, she maintains custom and culture and bring them out. She is the one who cares her husband and family. In other words, she create everything in the society. They are the primary caregiver of children and elders in every country of the world.

Being a woman means to be powerful yet assertive yet kind at the same time, we are like a pillar. We are like a mother, a friend and a teacher to all.

A WOMAN SHOULD BE RESPECTED AND TREATED THE WAY SHE SHOULD BE..

Please like and support...( ◜‿◝ )♡