Important Lesson To Know

Being a woman is exhausting, we balance relationships, friendships and family all whilst trying to squeeze in a little bit of fun from time to time

As tempting as it is to cling into every ounce of our childhood being a adult is actually rather exciting and fun. As time goes on, we learn how to deal with the good, the bad and the damn right ugly but that is what makes life so precious.

It is okay to eat a share sized of chocolate bar to yourself once in a while and it is definitely okay to accept that everything is not okay sometimes. Dont bottle up, don't always pretend to be ok, it is ok to not be ok cus you are also a human, we are all still learning and the best thing about being part of such a wonderful supportive community is that we can all learn together.

You have to learn to be happy on your own, being single can sometimes make you feel a little lonely especially when all your friends seem settled and is in a relationship. Really, it just mean that you have the power to be free and achieve whatever it is that you want. It also means you can get up and dance like a Beyoncé and not even feel bad about it and to me that is enough good reason.

Secondly Family comes first; Always remember family comes first, nothing is more important than your family, friends and your loved ones, not even your career ( I know that some of you are arguing about this lol) . Cherish the people you love and you will never have regrets.

Don't bottle up your emotions, Crying for no reason is actually pretty normal, it's what makes us human. Crying because you are upset, hurt or heartbroken is actually perfectly fine, if you bottle it up it will only eat you away, so you can cry all you want, trust me.

Love yourself, As you get older you will finally realized that it is far easier to love yourself and accept your flaws than it is to punish yourself because of them. Be the woman who is remember for what or who she is. Be the woman who is remembered for her witty humor, sassy independence and huge heart.

Never underestimate yourself; People will always understimate you, it is up to you to let them pull you down, people will always doubt you even those close to you. It is okay to be confident and it will be all the more satisfying when you prove them all wrong.

Don't chase money, chase happiness; Money can buy you anything but it won't buy you love, success or happiness.

Look after your body; it's all about keeping balance, it's okay to indulge in junk food, takeaway pizza or large tub of ice cream we have all been there, just remember that it is only one body that you have, you need to fuel it with a healthy Balance diet to really get the most out of it.

We also need to know that times heals;  Whether it is break up, a loss of a good friend or a family member or even a career knock-back, time really does heal. You never know what's around the corner or out there and that is the beautiful thing about life.

Take risk; If it doesn't scare you or make you regret then it is worth doing, go for it. Take a risk and even if it doesn't work out at least you can say you gave it your best shot.

We also need to know that everything happens for a reason, sometimes you have to put faith in knowing that thing will have a way of sorting themselves out.

Never forget to laugh, never ever, sometimes you can get so caught up in the daily stress of life that you can just forget to just stop and enjoy the little things.

Forget the small stuff;  Learn to stop stressing about the smaller things in life, if you won't remember it in a week's time then why waste your time and energy worrying about it.

Cherish your friendship... Friends are so important, they make you smile, they support you and stand by you, and good ones are often irreplaceable and hard to come by so don't forget to love them.

The most important thing is that you are never alone Because someone will always be there for you even when you don't know or don't pay them any attention, even when things are not under your control just keep on moving because neither does anyone have things under their control either.

Please follow, support and vote... I also need your review ☺️☺️ Thanks