Life Quote

In life, we all face lots of challenges, whether it's personal, emotional, relationship problem, breakup, separation or reunion, we face them but life will always keep going no matter the circumstances, struggle or pain

In life, we all face lots of challenges, whether it's personal, emotional, relationship problem, breakup, separation or reunion, we face them but life will always keep going no matter the circumstances, struggle or pain. It's a cycle that keeps Rolling and rolling and rolling with no stopping point.

(Here is a piece of advice, in a situation where you feel that life is trying to drag you down then you have to get up, when you feel you are all alone and don't have anyone to talk to then you give yourself some courage, no one will come because you have to be strong, never let yourself be hindered, you got to let go at some point, don't be defeated, be brave. When a situation does happen to you and you can't handle it you just have the thought that it will sort itself out, be strong because we all face problem. Where a person's problem began, another person's own starts).

Growing up is tough, I still remember siting in my college dorm and realizing that I actually had to go to the store to buy household items and also do the house chores. When I lived with my parents, it seemed that these and many other household items just magically repopulated, it felt suffocating having to run errands every single time that it actually makes you feel angry, that's what happened to me. Little did I know that buying these things or doing the household chores is going to be the least of my worries in years to come.

As a woman, we face particular unique hurdles in life. We are lucky to have incredible examples of successful and thriving woman around us, but it can be easy to let the inspiration from these women at stagnant. Don't let that happen to you, let go of your fears, Branch out and try something new.

Find something that excites you or even scares you and go for it.

Be your own advocate; (Young women, unlike our male counterparts, generally have too few people in our spheres that will advocate for us - Shelly porges of the Cartier women's intiative Award).

In your career, in your romantic relationship, in your friendship, in your personal life, you should understand what you want, what you don't want and what you need. Be prepared to fight for what you need. As far as what you want and don't want, draw a line as to how far you are willing to compromise.

We need to embrace a healthy lifestyle, we have to take care of our body, it is important to find that balance between improving physical wellbeing and your mental wellbeing, you also have to be assertive and feminine.

Also Ladies stop, Gossip isn't good for anyone. Great mind discuss ideas. Average mind discuss event. Small minds discuss people by Eleanor Roosevelt.
Yes, we are all in this together. Gossiping is incredibly hard to break SO STOP. Fill your life with enough meaning that you don't need to talk about someone's else life to entertain yourself. There is enough gossip about women in our world already. Be the type of women that chooses to lift other women up, not tear them down. Although this means you don't participate in some conversation.

You are never strong enough that you don't need help. We all need a little help sometimes. Asking for help shouldn't become habitual but it is important to understand when it is necessary. Don't be afraid to ask for the help that you need!
" Everything will be okay in the end, if it isn't okay, it is not the end".

Please support, review and vote💗..