EPILOGUE

"Ready?"

Jennie heard the famous voice on her earpiece. She stood fidgeting in front of One Times Square in Manhattan. Her friend Jimin was standing next to her with his guitar strapped around his shoulders, waving at some fans that were being kept at a distance by tons of security people. People were watching them eagerly and curiously.

Brown eyes flickered up at the electronic billboards where she saw herself, wringing her hands and looking uncharacteristically nervous.

"I think I'm not the only one who's curious to know what married life is like for someone who used to be called Hollywood's most notorious playgirl."

The actress heard the voice speak again.

"You're interviewing me, seriously?" Jennie spoke loud enough to be picked up by the button-sized, wireless microphone attached to the front of her blouse.

"Well, this is my TALK show and you're my guest. What am I supposed to do?"

There was a collective laughter from the crowd.

Jennie could still feel her heart hammering loudly against her chest, but she couldn't help but laugh with them. Playfully, she rolled her eyes.

"Ellen, you're not really helping."  Jennie said to Ellen Degeneres who she could hear snickering on the other line. The famous host was apparently enjoying watching her squirm as the show televised her planned proposal. She did ask for the TV show host's help, and Ellen timed it with her show's anniversary episode.

Jennie just didn't anticipate it was going to be this big.

Not that Rosé deserved anything less.

Jennie was nervous as hell. Who would have thought proposing to someone you're already married to could still be scary?

"You look like you're about to puke." Ellen playfully taunted her guest.

There was laughter again.

"Just make sure she's here before I pass out." Jennie said. She ran a hand on top of her right pocket to make sure the small box was still inside. She let out a sigh of relief upon feeling the small bulge.

Just then, a video feed of Rosé replaced Jennie's image on the electronic billboards. The blonde was walking somewhere in Manhattan.

Jennie's lips spread into a huge smile.

She felt the nudge on her left side.

"Why are you so nervous? It's not like Rosé's going to say no." Jimin chuckled at the way his friend was acting.

"She COULD say no."

"Even if she does, which is highly unlikely, you guys are already married."