the priests

Soon a door is shown opening as an elder man stands there "yes?" He asked asked confused seeing a man carrying a girl on one own while holding the other over his shoulder.

"I'm looking for a priest"korben says as he was breathing hard.

The elder man shakes his head"do you weddings are downstairs, my son congratulations"he says closing the door making korben confused before he huffs kicking the door open as the priest whirls around in shock  korben sits down the midnight blue head girl on one couch before repositioning leeloo bridal style"they are not my brides they were my fare. They were looking for Vito Cornelius the phone book said he lived here."he says.

The man known as Cornelius looks at the man even more confused"yeah that's me, but I don't know who they are."he says not having seen neither of these women before.

"Nobody knows who they are no file no ID nothing but they do have a tattoo on a woman over there it's like triangle with four squiggly lines in the middle with for corners around it and this one here has a set of four squiggly lines tattooed on her wrist"he explains to Cornelius as the man looks over vikatani's shoulder eyes going in shock through his glasses before rushing over to the women in korben's arms lifting up her wrist seeing the symbol of the four elements tattooed her wrist. He stands up in shock looking at korben with wide eyes "it's the fifth element and final guardian"he stutters before his eyes were on the back of his head as he slowly faints backwards.

He is then slapped awake by korben telling him to wake up"who are you"Cornelius asked in the chair he was layed on.

"I brought the girls, remember the redhead and the blue head. They just jumped in on me started speaking a bizarre language"korben says jogging his memory as Cornelius scrambled up standing between the two women who where layed out of different couches as he turns to korben "it's not bizarre it's the Divine language the ancient language smoking throughout the universe before Time was time."he explains before pausing realizing something he's or she's"he says pointing out the obvious.

Korben gives him a sarcastic smile" you noticed at huh" with crossed arms. Cornelius was filled with hope and joy as he looks back between the girls before rushing off somewhere where his a princess David was sewing his clothes.

Vikatani was lost in her mind as she remembers bit of life she had before going into a deep sleep from training as a young girl into the guardian of the fifth element. She remembers the last time she and leeloo saved they world. Her fingers started twitching as she was slowly coming to before the sound of a gun being powered causes her eyes to snap open. She turns her head seeing leeloo pointing a gun at the stranger who saved them as she says "never with out my permission"in there language making her eyes narrow.

She slowly gets up quietly with out a sound as she makes her was towards the man before grabbing his arms twisting them behind his back as he groans in pain"okay I get I was stupid to kiss her without her permission"he says making vikatani twist his arms even more before throwing him to the side as she steps beside leeloo who keeps the gun trained on him.

"Just thought you two might remember me from the cab. Remember bada boom"he asked as the girls share a confused look at the man"boom big bottle in the cab look"he says pulling out a cab card with his name on it."I drive a cab this is me korben dallas here take it you both can call me when y'all learn how to speak English"he says as he holds it out to the two women who were very cautious before vikatani snatches it out of his hand studying the card before handing it to leeloo.

"And what are y'all's name"he asked causing the girls to look even more confused it's been so long since they heard or said there name"you and her korben"he says while pointing at him self before at the girls "leeloo minai lekarariba-laminai-tchai ekbat de sobat"leeloo introduced her self before he looks to the other women"vikatani nikemani de sethti "vikatani says as korben was shocked at how long there names where before nodding his head.

"So those hole things are your names huh do y'all have... A shorter name"he says while demonstrating on what he meant"short. Korben dallas"he explains.

The girls take a minute before doing what he said "leeloo" "vikatani" they both said as he nods his head "korben, leeloo, vikatani"he says before the priest and his apprentice run into the room. The girls whirl around. There stood the priest in ceremonial clothing of the four elements while holding up the key to the temple. Vikatani and leeloo let out slight laughs seeing that it's the priest they were looking for as he holds the key to the temple where they slept.

They watch as the priests leads the man away before both share a look now that they found the priest all they needed was to get the stones before it was to late.