getting use to this century

while leeloo was eating vikatani was shown surrounded by hundred's of books as she sat closed leg in a robe as she reads each book one by one with speed.

"What are they doing "David ask as he looks between the two women.

"They are learning our history, the last 5,000 years that they missed they both have been asleep for awhile"Cornelius says just as it stops on martial arts as leeloo makes the sound. Vikatani sets down a dook she just read before picking up another one while a tall stack of books she's already red was on her left.

Leeloo get up walking over to the kitchen dumping the bones of chicken before grabbing another bowl as she walks to the microwave putting a few drops of seeds in each one."I know they have been through a lot but we don't have much time"David says.

Cornelius sighs knowing it's true"yes your right "he says.

The microwave dinged as leeloo pulls out two bowls of giant cook chicken as she walks out the kitchen handing vikatani one before she walks back over to the priest setting down in front of the computer.

"I'm really sorry to interrupt you both but..."he says making the two women look to him"the case...with the Stones...where is it"he asked them urgently.

Leeloo then speeds the Divine language as the priest looks worried"stolen"he asked as leeloo nods her head.

"Who in God's name would do such a thing"he says.

"People who are cold , heartless and are on the evil side of things"vikatani says as they turn to her as they all share a look.

A man with heavy books walks down corridor with a man hurrying to him"excuse me sir. The council is worried about the economy heating up. Is it possible to fire 500,000. I thought from a smaller company like one of the cab companies"the man asked following.

"Fire one million"the man says.

"But 500,000--"the employee goes to say as the man turns around havening a plastic side his piece with his hair comb over all to one side with a small gote"one million right sorry to have disturbed you"the employee says as the man smiles watching his employee walk away to do what he was told before walking away him self.

Just then David came in in with a huge pile of clothes in his hands for the two women."it's for the supreme being and final guardian"he explains to Cornelius before rushing over to the two women but stumbling into the table in the process "sorry he apologized I um didn't know y'all's size and I found y'all these make up boxes you just put it on like that"he says very fastly while breathing hard.

"Yes there was a man with a limp... Came here a month ago asking about the stones. He says he was an art dealer. What was his name...I'm bad with names"Cornelius says as the girls dig through the pile of clothes. Leeloo pulls a orange body strap with circles in it with a smile before she and vikatani take off there rubs making both men turn around immediately.

While leeloo got dressed vikatani pulls on a black leather tube top as her abs stretched before she slips on a of skin tight camouflage pants before picking up a pare of knee high boots as she zips them up before standing up as she found some silver bands as she put two on her up arms and then wrists.

"They really make them"David stutters shocked while Cornelius is"yes I know"he says.

Leeloo was shown putting on a short white crop shirt with short sleeves as she spook making the two men around "what did she say"David asked. A group of Mangalores were shown Walking with the chest "she said she knows exactly where they are"Cornelius.

"They are with the people who had ambushed us on the way to earth"vikatani says as she was fully dressed.

The Mangalores where shown heading in one single direction with the leader having a head of a human. They soon enter a spaces area as the man from before was shown typing on something "my dear aknot, how about those two planes you borrowed?"he says turning around to the Mangalores.