protecting

leeloo and vikatani just got down fighting the aliens who killed them before as both women were shown panting hard. leeloo grabs the chest as vikatani throw the empty gun to the side but before she and vikatani knew a strange men with a gun who stands in the door way. He had a gun weapon in his hands as he looks around impressed."bravo! Bravo! My couple minutes to you too little ladies. Thank you for watching me dirty I couldn't have done a better job my self"he says looking around.

Vikatani didn't have a good feeling about this man as she steps in front of leeloo with a glare"hand over the stone "zorg says.

They were at a stand still before the girls share a look as leeloo the throws the case in slow motion as zorg catches it.

Vikatani then pushes leeloo first as she had grab the iron bars up above her swinging her self into the vent but before vikatani could follow he fires his weapon as she screams as many Peirce her body as she falls against the piano as blood fills up in her mouth as she stumbled to the floor but he fires once again as she crys in agony falling to the ground as blood oozes out her wounds.

Leeloo watches in horror as her Best friend was shot down before seeing the man look up at the vents before he fires as she curls up holding her head as blast shot through the vent. Once it stops she then quietly trys to crawl as zorg looks all over the ceiling.

While leeloo was trying to escape so she can help her Best friend the Mangalores were taking over the ship as they blasted into the main bridge "nobody move! I'm taking over the ship"the managlor leader says before the old opera has was shown as the people scream as Mangalores surrounded them as they fire off shots as many people run and scream.

Back at the diva sweet zorg continues to shoot up at the ceiling before the blast stop as leeloo was shown breathing heavily before her eyes go wide seeing zorg look up at her as she goes to move before shots were fired up at the vent she was in as she lays on her side screaming as the diva was shown as a blast with through her with sparks as she falls gracefully to the floor stage as blue blood oozes out the hole in her stomach.

Korben the gent grabs her as he pulls her from the stage as he and rubby rod huddle down in front of the seats they were as people where being taken hostage as shots were fired in the air.

Zorg steps out in the hallway just as a female is heard screaming as he nods his head "I know this music"he says.

Vikatani who was on the ground bleeding out turns her head with tears in her eyes she can hear there screams as she and leeloo were to injured to do anything as she failed to protect the fifth element and the humans. She groans with a cry as she slowly turns onto her side as her hair lays around her in a Halo as she looks up at the door watching the man out some kind of bombing device "you will fail it's not be me but by your own demons"she says as blood coats her teeth as blood leaks out the side of her mouth.

"Not if I can help it but better you die then me"he says before leaving as vikatani silently prays for help for leeloo and her soon or they will die and the world we now it will be destroyed by evil as her eyes slowly closed.

Ruby was shown panicking "I think we're being attacked."as the president and the others at the headquarters as they all listen on what's happening.

Korben was shown taking off his suit coat as he used it to put pressure on the divas wound as it bleeds heavily "don't worry the government sent me to help you"he says to the diva who has blue blood running down her eyes as she looks at the blood that coats her hands.

"If somebody hears this, come and get me I'm in the first row"rubby rod cry's to who ever was listening before ducking down as Mangalores where shown emptying the whole place.

"You must give her and the final guardian the stones."the diva says with half lidded eyes.

"Who"he asked confused.

"The fifth element and the final guardian who were sent to earth to save the universe"she explained as korben was silent before connecting the dots"leeloo and vikatani?"he says.

"Yes but they are more fragile than they seem. She and vikatani need your help and leeloo needs your love"she says as she gently touched korbens face she can feel them in pain and vikatani slowly dieing from her wounds as blood slightly smears on korbens face "or they will both die"she says bearly holding on as she continues to bleed out