3. I don't know what's happening

Y/n was worrying for the whole time.. But lucky her room is the only room that doesn't have a camera because they wanted to give y/n a least some privacy. So y/n went to (sung)hanbin's Room and knocked "hanbin, are you in there?" And then hanbin opened the door... "oh hello y/n sunbaenim" hanbin said... y/n could tell there is a Camera in this room because of his tone! "I forgot to give you one more advice about the lyrics" y/n said as she wrote something on her paper, Y/n gave that to hanbin and left. 'If you and the boys need some time out of camera come to my room, because my room and the hall around my hall doesn't have any cameras!' As Hanbin read the paper he smiled. 

*time skip to the next day!*

 Y/n woke up with a loud sound of someone singing her group song. Y/n came out and saw Junyeon, Jay, Jongwoo singing your group song. "OH wow! Y'all killed the part!" Y/n said "Since when you were there?" Jongwoo asks "Oh I just got here" Y/n said smiling then suddenly the announcement came it said 'Today is the editors day, so all the cameras were taken down and it's free day! Now the editor will work hard! See y'all all tomorrow!' Y/n felt happy but worried at the same time because of what the editor said about making romance with y/n and the boys to get more views. While Y/n is having a mixed feeling the boys were excited and happy about it. 'Well if the boys are happy then I'm fine too' Y/n thought. 

Gyuvin and Yujin came up to you and asked "What does it feel like to be a kpop idol" "how is Idol life?" Gyuvin and Yujin asked "Uhm it's not that bad! It's actually really more fun than being a trainee, I think y'all will like it!" Y/n told them "OHHHH" Gyuvin and Yujin said it at the same time. Zhang hao then ran all the way from his spot to you "Sunbaenim! You know how G group is less likely to debut an-" Y/n cut him off by saying "Woah woah woah.. Who said that? Who told you that Global people can't debut? Don't say that!" "But-" Y/n cutted him again "No don't say that! And we are off cam, so call me Y/n since you're older!" Y/n smiled "are you sure?" Hao asked you, you nodded back as a response! "Ok, Thank you Y/n!" as soon as he said that everyone started asking questions to hao "What? Did you just call Sunbaenim only by her name?" Seungeon said "Wait?! What? How?" Keita added "Hao hyung? For real?" Sung Habin added. "Don't worry y/n let me" Hao smiled as he was proud. "UNBELIEVABLE" Jiwoong said with unbelievable eyes. While they were busy talking about how Hao can now call y/n, Y/n, Sung Hanbin went over to Y/n. "Do you like any coffee? Sunbaenim?" "Yeah, do you?" Y/n asked "yeah I do, I love it!" Hanbin paused for a minute and continued "Do you want to go to a cafè? I always go there when we are on break""I would love to!" Y/n said while feeling excited. 

Hanbin drove you to the cafè and ordered drinks for them to drink and went to the fathers table. "Sunbaenim, I'm sorry about all the camera things and the evil editors" "NO it's fine! I just feel bad for y'all how y'all are getting evil edit and how y'all are treated badly. I don't like seeing trainees suffer while chasing their own dreams" Y/n said looking down. "Sunbaenim... we are fine... I'm just worried that the editors are going to edit a romance part with you and us" Hanbin told Y/n "They are going to.. Probably, I tried to stay as far from y'all but that wasn't easy...I got involved with you and Jeongyeon a lot..." Y/n said pausing for a sec and continued "But probably editing me and you since you're #1 and they want more views, I'm sorry If I ruin this for you.." Y/n said as her eyes started to get watery "Sunbaenim, don't worry about me! I'm sure it will be fine!" Hanbin said, trying to comfort her. "Thank you Hanbin, and you don't have to call me sunbaenim behind the cameras" Y/n said while Hanbin was shocked "Oh okay!" They talked more and then ding! Someone came to the cafè. Y/n noticed who it was... and told Hanbin.. "Hanbin.. I think we might be in big trouble..." "Is that the editor?" Hanbin asked and Y/n answered "Yes... if he finds out that me and you are here he will make more scenes about it and make it seem real, and then everyone will think it's real since we are here.." Y/n started panicking and couldn't stop talking about random things but then Hanbin grabbed your hand and ran to an empty room. "Y/n, Be quiet, It will be fine. Let's just stay here until he's gone" Hanbin tone change gave Y/n butterflies...

I think all the chapter is going to be short.... this story will be short, so! Hope you liked part 3! it's getting interesting now!!! see you tomorrow or the next day for part 4!