4. What's wrong with me?

"Y/n....? You okay?" Hanbin asked "yeah I'm fine... I'm just nervous that someone will find us" Y/n said and then they saw the editor coming towards y'all.... "Omg! HANBINNN!!! HE'S COMINGGGGG '' y/n started to panic again, and then Hanbin looked around to see if they had any hiding spot but they weren't.... The footsteps were getting louder and louder every second... Y/n and Hanbin couldn't think of any idea to hide their face so they won't get caught by the editor. Hanbin had no choice but to put his hoodie on and kiss you. 

The editor came in and was surprised by what was in his vision and left... thinking it was some random students who was doing their "thing" They kissed until the editor left.. longer than they thought it would be...

After the editor left the room, Hanbin suddenly looked at Y/n worried

After the editor left the room, Hanbin suddenly looked at Y/n worried... "I'm sorry Y/n... I couldn't think of anything.... Please don't be mad" Hanbin said, looking down. "It's fine... you were just trying to protect me." Y/n said also looking down. They couldn't make a eye contact anymore and was super awkward... then Y/n broke the silence "we should go back to the building" "yeah we should" Hanbin replied

Hanbin and Y/n arrived at the boys planet building, they went in there separately so no one would look at them suspiciously, Y/n went in first and then the trainees started asking the question "Y/n, Did you see Hanbin?" Hao asks

"Sunbaenim! Hanbin hyung is gone" Matthew said.. "Uhmm.... Idk where he is... I can go search for him?" Y/n said awkwardly, "Alright!" the boys said.

"Hanbin, You can come in now!" Y/n whispered to him. "Y'all I found him! He was just practicing his music" Y/n told the boys "Hanbin hyung! We have been looking for you for like 2 hours!" Yujin told Hanbin "sorry guys.. I didn't hear y'all" Hanbin told the boys. "Anyways since we have all the people we should play the game!" Kamden said exactly. "Y/n sunbaenim, can you play too?" Gunwook asks you carefully. "Yeah sure! I would love it too! Y/n answered, making them happy "So we have all the name's in the box. We pull two names and their partners, they will do a staring contest, the winner will go to the right and the loser will go to the left. After that point I will explain it more" P.Hanbin told all the boys and to Y/n. Since they were 19 people Keita wanted to be a mc! "1st.. Two groups are Jiwoong and Matthew, 2nd group is Yujin and Gyuvin, 3rd group is........ 5th group is S.Hanbin and Y/n sunbaenim......" Keita said and everyone got jealous meanwhile Hanbin and Y/n got embarrassed because what happened a while ago "The last group is Taerae and Junyeon!" Keita said "YOU MAY NOW START THE STARING CONTEST!" Y/n and S.Hanbin just stood there regretting saying yes to play this game. "So... Y/n.." The boys looked at Hanbin. " I mean Y/n Sunbaenim..." Hanbin said awkwardly "Let's just do it and forget about what we did" Y/n whispered. Y/n and Hanbin faced each other and stared at each other... The others' eyes started to go to Y/n's group... Y/n and Hanbin felt awkward but they didn't want it to be obvious. Then Hanbin noticed y/n was feeling uncomfortable and blinked. "Hanbin! Go to the left!" Keita said, Y/n looked down and so did Hanbin. They couldn't stop thinking about it.... Jeongyeon, who was on the winning side, same as Y/n noticed and asked y/n "Are you okay? Did something happen between you and Hanbin hyung?" "Nahh, nothing's wrong! Don't worry Jeonghyeon-ah!" Y/n said a bit panicking. "okay! just let me know if you have anything going on with Hanbin-ie Hyung!" Jeonghyeon said, looking at you suspiciously. Y/n felt like she was going to get caught soon by... anyone like anyone...

On the other side "Hanbin! You okay?" Has asked "Yeah, I'm fine! why?" Hanbin replied with a nervous face. "Nothing, you just look weird and a little awkward? Is something going on?" Has asked Hanbin "NOOO, I'm not awkward at all or something is going on! I'm fine! I'm just probably nervous for the final round" Hanbin said awkwardly and panicked. He could tell something was going on with Hanbin and watched him closely just in case he saw something.

Jeonghyeon was watching Y/n the whole time trying to figure out something.. that's when Jeonghyeon and Has made an eye contact. Hao walked over to where Jeonghyeon is and asked "Is Y/n having some weird problems too?" Hao asked Jeonghyeon "Yep... Hanbin-ie hyung too?" "Yeah.. I think they are is something going on between Y/n and Hanbin" Hao said while looking at both Y/n and Hanbin "Definitely!" Jeonghyeon said with an agreed tone.

Hanbin: 'What's wrong with me?'

Y/n: 'What's wrong with me?'

>< Yay! I finally kept a promise! Chapter 4! interesting? right? It's almost the climax of the story! I will try to write the next chapter tomorrow or the day after! Have a good day/night. And hope you liked this chapter!