6. Trust? Love? Debut?

When Hanbin tried to go to Y/n, he stopped... "I can't...." Hanbin said, Jeonghyeon and Hao looked at each other and went to Hanbin "you got this I know you do!" Hao said as he calmed Hanbin down a bit. 'Alright, Sung Hanbin, you got this!' Hanbin went to Y/n and Tapped on her shoulder, Y/n flinched and turned around "OH!! Hanbin!! Do you need anything" Y/n said asking him "Uhmm.. yeah.. It's... uhmm..." Hanbin turned really red "y/n remember about the kiss? And from that I notice-" Y/n cutted Hanbin from completing his sentence. "Hanbin, I told you to forget it! It's nothing and you should-" "Y/N! This is not about that!! Just listen to me... After that Kiss I noticed my feelings towards you.. I.... I... I... Think.. I like you.... A lot.." Hanbin said shyly and his face turned red.. "Hanbin... Is this a prank or like a mission?" Y/n look around for a camera. "Y/n did I ever play with you or play a prank? NO... I'll telling you the truth! Do you not trust me?" Hanbin said as he was about to cry. "No.. Hanbin it's just that-" "I Know you're going to reject me but.. Just please at least say you trust me." Hanbin said looking down "Hanbin, First! I of course trust you! And second.." Before Y/n continued, she looked around to see if there was anyone or any cameras around here and then "Come follow me" Hanbin followed Y/n into her room

*Hao and Jeonghyeon's POV*

We were hearing they're conversation and then Y/n was taking Hanbin somewhere so we decided to follow them.. Then they went into Y/n's room... "Hyung, we should listen to them!" Jeonghyeon said then hao asked how they should do that "We can stay close to the door!" "OOHH yes!!!" Hao said giving Jeonghyeon Thumbs up!

*Back to 3rd POV*
Y/n said looking at Hanbin "The second thing is... *sigh* I.. do Feel the same way after that day... but... I can't do anything... You're debut and all.." Y/n said as she looked down "wait... did you say.. You feel the same way?!?! OMGGG.. Uhmm... Here! If I debut, I can ask you this again! Can you really answer me then?" Hanbin asked y/n "Yeah! Now go back to practice!" Y/n said smiling "Okay! Thank you Y/n!" Hanbin went out of her room and saw two boys hiding in the door corner... "Hao hyung, Jeonghyeon you don't have to hide.." Hanbin said laughing "Sooo...?" Both boys said in sync "It went well... But I got to practice!!! See y'all two later!" Hanbin ran to the practice room. Jeonghyeon and Hao looked at each other while laughing "Who knew Hanbin-ie Hyung can get this crazy for a girl.." Jeonghyeon said laughing with hao.

*The final round*
Boys had their final mission.. Y/n was also nervous about who was going to debut.

The jelly pop group and hot summer group performed and then the top 18 performed all together. Now it's time for the announcement.. Y/n's heart was beating so fast and Y/n thought how other trainee's are feeling now. They announce the 8th... then 7th... 6...5...4....3.... Now top 2..... Hao and Hanbin!!! The Mc said! Y/n stood up and clapped! She was glad to see hao in top 2 and Hanbin too! They both get to debut!!!1 "Top 1 was Zhang Hao" Hao looked ready to congrat Hanbin and Y/n laughed... the last member announced.. Y/n felt bad for Jeonghyeon who didn't get to debut, Y/n went to Jeonghyeon and told him "Jeonghyeon-ah!!! Don't be sad! You did amazing! You tried really hard, I know your talent and you will debut, so Don't give up!!" Y/n hugged him "Thanks Y/n" Jeonghyeon said crying. 

In the top 9 chairs they were teasing Hanbin because they could tell Hanbin was really Jealous, Y/n then Went to other trainees and told them the same thing that Y/n told Jeonghyeon. Now it was time to Meet up with top9! Y/n congrats them and Talked to every single one of them. Now it was time to talk to Hanbin, "Congratulations Hanbin! I knew you were going to make it!" "Y/n, the answer now?" Hanbin asked gently "I'll tell you once you go to your dorm" Y/n said winking about him and Gave him a paper that has Y/n's phone number. The other members were teasing Hanbin. "Hao!!!!!!!! YOU GOT FIRST!!! WOOO" Y/n said jumping up and down! "Thanks Y/n! And for your help!" Hao replied with the same energy! Y/n went to the middle and said "All of you, congratulations! Hope Y'all enjoy your 2 years and half and make great music! And if you see me in any music shows anywhere! Say hi!!! We are all friends now!!" Y/n said, making all of them smile and bow at Y/n.

Hanbin went to his dorm with his members, and as soon as he found his room he went into his phone, and then texted Y/n.

Hanbin- Y/n this is Hanbin now tell me your answer!

Y/n- Do you want me to tell you in person or on the phone? 

Hanbin- In person.. but how?

Y/n- want to come over to my place? *Send him the address*  

Hanbin knocked on Y/n's door! then door opened revealing Y/n! "Come in!" Y/n said smiling "SO.... your answer? I've been waiting for this since like forever!" Hanbin said whining "Alright... Uhmm.. You know I like you too, do basically? now we can date! but like keep it secret! we don't want anything to happen to us right?" Y/n said looking at Hanbin "Wait, so we can date now?!?!?" Hanbin said "Yes if that's okay for you" Y/n said. "YEESSSSSS I'M 100 percent NO Million, NO, Billion, NO, Infinity percent okay with it!" Hanbin said acting like a child "But you know you broke the importance rule for being a idol on your first day." Y/n said teasing him "Yeah I know and I don't care!' Hanbin said unbothered. "Alright then! I love you Boyfriend!" Y/n said teasing him again! "I love you too 'Girlfriend' " Hanbin teasing Y/n back and it worked! 

This is the Last chapter!!! I'm sorry if It was too short! this is my first story so! but I finished writing!! and congrats for finish reading this story! hoped you like it! feel free to request next story!!! Love Y'all 💕💕