✦✧ ━‎━ O2

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

✧✦✧

"What do you mean she got away!" Jouno exclaims at Tetchou's face but from the looks of it, Tetchou was not listening.

Tetchou was looking at the ceiling, which was burning from the lightning earlier so the ceiling he was staring wasn't there.

"Where did she went?" Jouno asks Tetchou who was still staring at the burning ceiling.

Tetchou pointed at the roof. "There."

Jouno studied the burning roof. "It's seems like the fire was caused by the lightning that struck just now." He said as he was also staring at the roof.

"Did you learned something new about so we can add it to our report?" Jouno asks Tetchou.

"She pulled out a sword in her breast."

Jouno made a confused face. "Tetchou, there's no time for being horny! Just tell me what she did!"

Tetchou was getting a little annoyed. "I said she pulled out a sword out in her breast!"

Jouno's head was aching. "Why would she pulled a damn sword in her breast? Be fucking for real!"

Jouno sighed and added, "according to the reports we received earlier in the meeting, there were no time she pulled a sword out of her breast instead she summons a puppet (similar to kyouka's special ability) named the 'Raiden Shogun'"

After that, Jouno went back to the owner of the bath house, which was the old lady they met when they entered, to say sorry for the damaged that you have caused.

Tetchou was still inside, barely moving. After what happened, he was excited to meet you again.

Not because he saw you naked, but he can feel that you are very good at swordsmanship.

━‎━━‎━━‎━
FEW HOURS LATER

"Isn't this where the detective works?" Tachihara asks his partner as he enters the cafe.

"Above us is where they work." Okura says as she sat down on the stool near the bar

" What can i get for you?" The cafe lady asks the two hunting dogs

"I'll have a dark choco, what do you want?" Tachihara asks okura

"What i want is to fight that lady that has been destroying the rainforest owned by the government!"

"She'll get the same." Tachihara said to the cafe lady, literally ignoring okura's tantrums.

"Why are we even here?"

"According to the recent reports, she was seen here before she caused the slicing in the rainforest. "

As the time passes, they received their orders.

"Sorry to asks you, Miss cafe lady, but do you know this person or have you seen her around here." Tachihara asks the young cafe lady as she shows a picture of you.

The cafe lady took a second to examine the photo that he was showing. After a few minutes, she remembers you.

"Oh her! I remember her."

With her response, Tachihara felt joy. They finally got a clue where you are.

"She always come here for a coffee. She sometimes order two."

Tachihara wondered, why would you order two coffee? Were with someone? Are you working with someone?

According to the reports, you did all the chaos all by yourself, with no help. That is why the government see you as a threat.

"Do you know where she is now or where she went?" Tachihara asks the cafe lady again.

"Oh, she's right behind you."

[ May 17, 2023 ; unedited ]