✦✧ ━‎━ O3

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

✦✧✦

"Shit!" Tachihara curses after avoiding your sword.

Tachihara was busy fighting the puppet as okura was fighting you.

You were dodging every hit that Okura was giving you. You didn't want to hit a kid, but damn, this kid literally wants to kill you.

You had no choice, you pulled out your sword out of the valley of your breast.

"Special ability: eye of the stormy judgement!"

As you pulled out your sword, a strong lightning hit Okura. How did that lightning got inside the cafe!

As the lightning hit, making okura move back beside Tachihara.

"How did that lightning got inside!" Tachihara was amazed.

As they were behind, you went near the cafe lady. "[y/n]!" The cafe lady said when she saw you, like she had known you for a long time.

"Come with me, it's dangerous here." You said to her and look at the two hunting dogs. "Especially people like them are here."

The cafe lady grabbed your hand as you pulled her closer to you.

"Oh no! You're not going anywhere!" Okura said as she slashes through the raiden shogun, making her way to you and the cafe lady.

She grabs your hand and uses her ability, but it was no use! Her ability has no affect to you.

"Brat!" You cursed as you let go your right hand, where you were holding the cafe lady, and punched Okura.

"Okura!" Luckily, Okura was catched by Tachihara! "Are you alright!"

"That woman. . ." Okura was hesitant after what she saw. Her abilities has no effect on you. How is that possible?

You held the cafe lady and carry her in a bridal style and went out to the cafe.

"They're getting away!" Tachihara tried chasing them, but the puppet named raiden shogun was in the way so Tachihara has no choice but to fight it.

"Why you little. . . !" Tachihara uses his ability to fight the raiden shogun.

After a few minutes of fighting with the raiden shogun, Tachihara has defeated it!

He went out to see if he could catch up but he was too late. You and the cafe lady has already left.

"They got away." Tachihara said to his partner who was sitting down on the floor, thinking what just happened. "But i think i saw them went up."

"I touched her and used my ability. She didn't aged." She said to Tachihara.

"What do you mean she didn't aged?" Tachihara was getting confused of what Okura was saying.

Okura was one of the strongest member of hunting dogs. And her special ability was one of the most feared. People doesn't like it when they get touched by Okura, afraid of aging. And might even die because of aging.

"She didn't aged." Okura said again and stood up as she tidying herself.

She looked at the ginger, who was still confused.

After what has happened today in the cafe has given them a lot to report.

"She didn't age because she isn't human." Okura has stated.

[ Unedited ; june 8, 2023 ]