✦✧ ━‎━ O8

CHAPTER EIGHT

"Eternity in this world is such a child's play." you say to them, making them even more confused.

"What the hell are you even talking about." Tachihara couldn't understand. It's like you were making some lies but no one is buying it.

All of are now in the confinement room, for investigation.

"So you're telling us that you are not the woman from the picture?" Tachihara asks you again as he shows another picture where you destroy properties.

"Correct."

"Then who is it?"

"Someone else."

"This is getting us no where," the old man says.

"How come this woman is not you?" Tachihara is still in disbelief. Everything you say sounds like a lie to him.

If he is going to be honest, it sounds like a child making up stories to get away from trouble. And the stories you say sounds so fake.

"Someone who took the same form as I." you said in an irritation. You kept saying the same thing but basing on how they look at you, they don't believe you at all.

"So what now? That's an imposter?" the girl says as she raises a brow at you. Seems like she said that in a sarcastic way.

You sighed, getting tired of this people reactions to your sayings.

"Let me explain this again so you can understand it well. That person you saw may look like me, but it isn't me."

Tetchou watches you as you tell your story to the members of the hunting dogs.

Based on the observations and your fight with him earlier, somehow your story does make any sense.

You didn't pulled out a sword on the valley of your breast but instead, you summoned a being that goes with the name 'Raiden Shogun', based on how you called it earlier.

As you and the three other members talk about the whole situation, Tetchou saw Jouno signaling him to go outside. While you four were busy talking, Tetchou and Jouno stood from their seat and went outside for a moment.

"So you have noticed something." Jouno spoke the moment he closed the door.

Of course, base on the sound of Tetchou's heartbeat, he must have noticed something wrong.

"I have seen something." Tetchou spoke first.

"Of course you did. You're the one with the eyes here."

Tetchou stared at him, not knowing if Jouno was joking or being serious.

"I have heard her say her special ability."

"And...?" Jouno

"Eye of the stormy judgement."

'Eye of the stormy judgement'? Jouno has never heard that ability before. He even doesn't how how this ability of yours works.

"I have also seen an eye in her breast."

"That breast of hers really left an impression on you, didn't it?"

Again, Tetchou didn't know what to do, to laugh at this or just stare at Jouno because Tetchou was dead serious about this.

"An eye, where she pulled out her sword." he says.

An eye? Could this eye do something with all the chaos you have caused to their city?

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing the captain of the hunting dogs.

"You two, I need you to handle her for me."

━‎━ Hello! Last chapter for this year! (Or is it?) Hope you guys enjoy reading this! Again, happy holidays!

[ December 27, 2023 ; unedited ]