✦✧ ━‎━ O5

CHAPTER FIVE

"When are those two gonna come back?" Jouno said to break the silence between them and Tetcho who was oddly silent today after meeting you in that bath house.

Jouno's eye brow twitched. They both arrived the headquarters earlier than others. He knows that the others went out to find you but he expected that Fukuchi would be here.

"Is it normal to see a woman breast?"

"What the fuck?"Jouno whispered to himself with both of his eyebrows stitched. Jouna started questioning what the fuck got into Tetcho's mind this time.

"You are making me sound like a stupid person. I saw her pulled out a sword in the valley of her breast." Tetcho said in a serious face like conversation like this is completely normal between two people.

Jouno may be blind but this guy, is this his first time seeing a naked woman?

"I think you are just hungry to the point you are starting to hallucinate that she could pull a sword in her breast." Jouno said to his friend.

"I am not." Tetcho said in a serious and firm voice.

Jouno took a deep breath. "According to the reports earlier, there were no reports where she pulled out a sword in her breast. But in every scene of the disasters, she was spotted there. According to the people that saw her, they saw her using the lightnings as more like an ability."

Tetcho was silently listening to Jouno. And by observing how Tetcho acted, Jouno sighed. "Fine, I believe you."

The reassurance made Tetcho relief for a bit. He may not show it, but he is thankful to have a friend like Jouno.

"I'll just add to the reports what you said." Jouno said to tetcho.

As the two males talking for a bit while, the door opened revealing a person they never expect to see.

***

"What were you thinking?" Tachihara asking Fukuchi when he heard the news of you joining the hunting dogs.

It was something he did not expect to happen. The only thought he had was hunting you down like how they were assigned.

After you went up to the cafe, both Tachihara and Okura went after you. And now they saw Fukuchi inside the armed detective agency, even talking to their president.

Okura was checking you out the moment Fukuchi said that you will be joining the hunting dogs.

"I'll take care of things while she stays with with us for more observations." Fukuchi answers, leaving a confused face on Tachihara's face.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that she has to stay with us for a while, something is a bit off." Fukuchi stared at you seriously while okura was still checking you out.

"Something is weird about that woman, I don't like it." Okura told to the two males when she finishes checking you out. "Why did you let her join?"

"It doesn't feel right. If you met her here, who did Jouno and tetchou met in the bath house?"

[ unedited ; july 27, 2023 ]

again, thank you for the 1k reads. It means so much to me.