S I X

CHAPTER SIX.
I should've listened.

"IT WAS SO COOL!" Stu yelled as the group of friends made their way through the alley where their car was parked

"IT WAS SO COOL!" Stu yelled as the group of friends made their way through the alley where their car was parked. "You were all like skrrrrrtttt" he exclaimed while pretending to drive a race car.

Billy sighed in annoyance while Tristen and Peter shared a look of amusement, Stu really was something else.

"You know what I mean?" He smiled happily as he swung his body around to face his friends, walking backwards towards the car that wasn't a far distance away.

Laughing, Tristen played along with him. "Yeah, it's like I was in the car or something."

Stu rolled his eyes before running at her and picking her up before throwing her over his shoulder causing her to squeal at the way her body collided with his broad shoulders.

"You gotta learn to watch that smart mouth T." The boy tsked as he started spinning her in circles.

"Oh yeah?" She challenged. "Or what? You gonna fight me?"

"No, but I'll tie you to-"

"Can you guys give it a rest?" Billy yelled in exasperation. "You're like toddlers.

Tristen just pouted at him as Stu stuck his tongue out childishly In retaliation.

"I agree with Billy." Peter piped in with a small smile. "You guys act like a married couple and I think even Enzo finds it annoying."

Tristen gasped before rolling off Stu's shoulder and walking over to her dog who was looking across the parking lot with his ears perked up. "You don't agree with him do you Enzo?" She cooed to her furry companion.

He ignored her.

Billy laughed as he unlocked the car. "That sounds like an agreement to me"

Tristen huffed. "Whatever, asshats."

Billy just winked at her before opening the passenger side door for her and making his way over to the drivers side.

"It's okay wifey, I don't mind acting like a married couple with you." Stu said, batting his eyelashes at her dramatically as he got in the seat behind hers.

Tristen smiled as Peter rolled his eyes. "Barf." The boy mumbled.

"Come on Enzo, it's time to go home." Billy yelled, sticking his head out his side of his opened door to look at the dog who was still staring across the parking lot. "Enzo?"

Tristen narrowed her eyes across the parking lot, looking for any form of movement but not seeing any. "What's he looking at?"

"Not sure." Billy mumbled as he got out of the car.

"Come on man, it's probably just a raccoon or something." Stu said as Billy started to walk closer to Enzo, who was still on high alert.

When Billy didn't respond, Tristen and Stu also moved to get out of the car. Raccoon or not, it's best they stay together.