Day Two

Emma woke up in her bed, excited and a little bit concerned. Today was Jack's birthday, and she didn't want to not have his birthday, but being a little good sister meant not to be selfish, but she still felt indecisive. 

"Emma?" Her mom asked, "Are you awake?" 

Emma quickly pulled the covers up because she slept naked. She didn't want her mother to see her like this, even though she was her mother. 

"Yes!" She answered feeling giddy, would Mother enter the room?

Mommy left Emma in peace, with gave Emma a huge jump-boost of relief. She didn't want her mother to look at her new body... And speaking of new bodies...

Emma felt a ring! come from her phone. Wait, that wasn't right, she didn't have a phone, her brother did. So that must mean this was his...

Warning! Changing in ten seconds! Emma read of his phone. Changing? That couldn't possibly mean- She felt a tug on her mid-section, it getting wider, and she gelt her pants getting tighter... Until they weren't her pants anymore. Then her hair turned darker and shorter, her eyes getting bluer...

"Gah!" Said an old voice. It was the voice of her brother. Suddenly Emma's train of thoughts was yanked to the other side of the house, going back to its owner, Emma. 

Jack looked at his fingers, wondering what had happened was real. And then he remembered that he had felt how real his body changed, turning into his sister. He had actually believed that he was her, but perhaps that was real. Perhaps that wasn't a change in though, it was a change in him. He still felt old bangs of cruel, unworthy thoughts of an 16 year old, but now he felt how he abused his little sister, his beautiful, wonderful little sister. 

Feeling Nice Now?  Said an annoying voice. We knew it would change, since everybody who experience it did.

"Arrghh, you've got to be kidding me. You knew this would happen, me turning more nice and more feminine?" Jack asked. "My life sucks."

Maybe you should go through it again, should we? The phone said.

"No! No! Sorry, I-" He noticed that the room turned back to his dark, emo room, dangling with sharp objects. He felt a pang of shame that he was always using it on Emma. And that was why she had so many scars. 

Fine... We'll cut you some slack, but if you have more of those evil thoughts... You know what'll happen.