epilogue

Mariann pov

*it's been about 3 months since we became stars, we were able to get all the other animals their old jobs back, they got staring film rolls in talking animal films and Danny and sawyer just got married last week*

*Then they adopted me and pudge raise us as their own children*

*Things change alot,I starting to learn new things,what is like to be a normal without heartless.but they still come around including new enemies,it was difficult at first but I started to learn more,I even changed my appearance*

*I become a famous singer and dancer. I learn how to dance thanks to Danny and Sawyer,I spread my voice around the world with my family*

*I was in my room playing my violin, woolie gave me a violin*

*At first I was bad playing the violin but a couples of day's I started to play it properly*

*When I'm done playing my violin I heard a door knock*

Mariann:come in

*The door open to be pudge*

Pudge:hi sis!mom make our favorite dinner

Mariann: spaghetti and meatballs

*I ask him with a smile*

Pudge:yup!come on

*Pudge left my room*

Mariann:*chuckle*oh pudge

*I put down my violin and head downstairs*

*You might be wondering we're we live....,you see this House was Darla house. She was fired and kick out of her house to live apartment,Danny and Sawyer buy Darla house but with a few changes*

*I made it to the kitchen to see Tillie sowing a fabric, woolie writing down some music,T.W. Turtle talking to pudge, Cranston and Frances are flirting each other again,I set next to Tillie*

Mariann:hi aunt Tillie, making another dress again

Tillie:yup!but is for you

Mariann: Aunt Tillie you don't have to make me a dress again,why not take a break

Tillie:I know but-

*Tillie was cut off when Sawyer called me*

Sawyer: Ann honey!can you come here!

Mariann:okay I'm coming!

*I stand up and head toward the kitchen*

Mariann:what is it?is something..........