Chapter 8

Walking pass the museum's entrance to the garden, which was a whole separate building built by glass. (y/n) instantly loved the sight of the flowers and trees. The vine and trees clinging the glass windows, the lively sunlight. She took a deep breath in the fragrance flowers gave, air is fresh with sweet and earthy undertones from the shrubs

She breathes out.

Michael stood there, watching her calmly taking in the atmosphere, he dropped his shoulders, watching (Y/n) relaxing slightly eased his anxious thoughts. But not quite. He turns and looks around the garden more, to distract his thoughts. It was so bright in here for him. The lush greenery and vibrant plants are a different pace of scenery than he's used to.

(Y/n)'s eyes glances towards him, not wanting to spook him and his thought process of taking in the scenery and to calm down

she looks away, her attention drawing back to the colourful array of flowers and exotic plants.

Michael — who was sensing her stare — just ignored it, as soon as he noticed that she was looking away once more he watches her from the corner of his eyes.

(Y/n) walks a bit more down through the garden to find a place to sit, Michael follows her as she makes quite a distance ahead. She finds a spot amongst the flowers, a little white garden bench.

"How cute" she spoke to particularly no one, speaking her thoughts out loud. She struts up to the garden bench and sat down,  as she sat down comfortably enough she swings her legs up and down, her attention looking upwards, staring at the glass ceiling. 

Michael caught up to where the (h/c)'d girl was sitting, watching her staring up and off in her own world. A soft smile snuck through Michael's face, feeling the heat radiating off his cheeks it suddenly clicked to him.

He was in love. Or somewhat. Maybe just fond of her.

In that moment he became even more confused of his thoughts- no- his feelings. He stood there with confusion written around his face and a pink-ish tint spreader across his face, he lifts his hand up and adjusts his collared button up. Suddenly not feeling ready to walk up to her.

He looks around frantically
'Maybe I can just walk back out' he screamed internally and turned himself away slowly, attempting to avoid being spotted by the extroverted girl sitting not too far away from him.

Seeing a black figure turning away from the corner of (y/n)'s eyes, she turns her attention straight to him "Michael? Where you going?" She piped up, oblivious to Michael's sudden revelation.

He flinched and slowly turned back at her, his face still slightly pink from embarrassment "uhh... I uh, forgot my cigarettes.." he made that up on the spot. He couldn't think of anything in this moment other than this intense feeling he gets from looking at her for too long.

"Oh" (y/n) responded, surprised. She stops swinging her legs. Oddly enough she forgot that he smokes. "Uh, I don't think you can smoke in here anyways" she responds and looks around the garden once more.
"We're inside anyways"

He stared at her once more, face still feeling hot and embarrassed "would I care?" He spat back defensively and bluntly. Michael puts up a front of not giving a crap about any conformity. There he goes again.

"Smoking is bad for you" (Y/n) stated quirking her eyebrows playfully, she has a feeling convincing him otherwise was going to be a long discussion.  She also had a growing feeling-blossoming for this curly hair'd goth and his bantering.

-

-

-