Chapter 5

(Y/N's P.O.V)

"Where am I?" I mumbled to myself as I looked around, confused at the distorted, dim area. It strangely looked like the middle of town, but it didn't look quite like the way it should, somehow... the town looked black and white!

"(Y/N)" A familiar voice suddenly whispered out which sounds like it came from down the alley way,
I looked at where the source of the voice was coming from "uhhm....Hello?!" I shouted back towards the alley way, half of me wanted the voice to answer back, while the other half hoped that the voice wouldn't.

A moment of silence has passed.

"C'mon, (Y/N)!!" The voice shouted back suddenly, who seemed to be in a hurry? I hesitantly started making my way down the road, hoping to find the source of that voice.

After what seemed like forever ago since I started walking down this road, peaking through every block I passed by looking for the owner of the voice, I stopped walking and huffed down with my hands on my knees, looking at the ground "where are you?! ...what the hell am I even doing out here?" As soon as those words left my lips, I heard running footsteps coming in front of me.

"There you are!" The voice said close to me out of nowhere, I glanced up, the voice belonged to--
"(Y/N)!!"

"(Y/N), you're going to be late for school!! Didn't you say that you have a field trip today too?" Mom said while knocking from the other side of my door and then continued to walk down the hall. I shot my eyes wide open in disbelief and looked at my clock to see I was running 10 minutes late "moooom why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" I whined, clumsily getting out of bed like a drunk and quickly ran into my closet to get ready.

"Hun, I'm not your alarm clock, you're old enough to wake up by yourself"  she lectured while she stood outside of my closet "Yeah but it would've been nice if you woke me up!!" I shouted back as I struggled around only in my undergarments and struggled to put on my black skinny jeans and the grey 'my tiny horsie' t shirt that I got from butters as a welcome gift, he's a sweet guy...most of the time.

I groaned tiredly as I quickly came out of my closet, I adjusted my t shirt and walked over to my desk chair to grab my (2/f/c) sweater. While I zipped up my sweater, I scanned around my desk for my beloved (f/c) scarf, my search suddenly stopped when I heard mom sigh

"Sweetie, why do you still wear this old thing?" Mom said with my scarf in her hand, looking sort of grossed out I guess it's by how worn it looks. I scurried over to mom and grabbed my lovely scarf "it's my lucky scarf, plus I feel bare without it" I proudly stated and wrapped it around my neck, mom sighed disapprovingly "can I at least wash it when you come back after school?"

I grabbed my backpack from my floor and ran out of the hallway "maybe!!" I hollered at her while running down the stairs and to the kitchen to grab a snack

Dad was sitting at the table with his phone in hand while drinking coffee "Morning pops!" I yelled while I snatched his apple on the table and ran out to the front door while sort of hearing dad shouting back a 'morning' along with the lines of something like 'slow down'

I ran out of the house and across the street to where the bus stop is located and see butters standing there, thankfully I made it on time and breathed out in relief as soon as I stood beside him
"Hey (nickname)! Thank gosh you're here. ya nearly missed the bus! I thought you weren't gonna make it" the sweet blond said sounding relieved. just then, the bus pulled in loudly. I gave him a thumbs up with a smile on my face "Never doubt the almighty (y/n)! I'll make it somehow" I joked and took a bite from my stolen apple as I followed butters into the bus