Chapter 1

Notes: this chapter was sitting in my drafts for a while so sorry about it being kind of clustered lol

(E/C) -- eye colour

(H/C) -- hair colour

(H/L) -- hair length

(F/C) -- favourite colour

(2/F/C) -- second favourite colour

--

It was an unusually cloudy day in the small town of south park, most of the towns people avoided staying outside because of the strange weather, On the other hand there was a group of goth looking individuals who seemed to be enjoying the weather while it lasts.

"Should we go over to your house again for poetry reading, Henrietta?" Firkle asked the older girl as the goths walked out of a local coffee shop with each having their disposable coffee cups in hand
"Sure" Henrietta replied coolly as she pulled out her vintage cigarette holder which contained an unlit cigarette in it "though my parents might be annoying conformist cunts again if you guys don't mind that.. hey Pete do ya got a lighter?" the red-headed goth nodded, Pete pulled out his purple lighter from his pocket and passed it to the goth girl, Michael just stood quietly behind the group, enjoying his coffee

just then, their once calm atmosphere was ruined when they heard distant scream coming from a boy that's wearing a worn out orange parka with his hood barely staying on, who was running passed the goth group.

The goths grimaced when they seen Kenny running passed them on the street, Michael scoffed  "What the fuck is he running fro-"
"-EXCUSE MEEEE!" Before he could finish his question, he was interrupted when a peculiar (H/C) (H/L) girl wearing a (F/C) scarf and (2/F/C) coat accidentally bumped into him and both falling down with the girl pinning him down, dropping Michael's coffee and cane in the process.

the girl groaned and realized that she was on top of the tall goth and quickly scrambled up "s-sorry about that" she huffed out and smiled apologetically, she offered her hand out to help the tall goth who was still flat on the ground, he frowned at the girls gesture and swatted her hand away while he got himself up from the ground

"yeah whatever, just watch where you're going next time, conformist" he scowled, grabbed his cane and dusted off his now dirty black pants then looked at the girl who practically rammed into him.

The (H/C) girl rolled her eyes at him at his expression and slightly laughed at what he called her "sure, okay" she replied half heartedly, their conversation quickly came short when Kenny came walking back with his hood down and tapped The girl's shoulder "Hey Y/N you alright? that must've been a hard landing for you guys, especially for the goth douche with your reckless running" the blond said with a his hood down, the said girl puffed out her cheeks then laughed "shut up Ken, let's go" she said as she smiled and waved bye to the tall goth, then the two teens started walking away, idly chatting with each other.

(Michael's P.O.V)

"Way to sour my mood" I grumbled out and stared at the two walking

"Yeah tell me about it, that was pretty rude of them " Pete agreed along with me with his lighter back in hand "They fucking spilled your coffee..." Firkle whispered quietly, looking at the spilled coffee like it was a crime scene, Henrietta patted the young 7th grader's back and puffed out her smoke from her now lit cigarette "there, there.. those conformists shall pay soon" she said with a grim expression

I gave them a side glance and sighed "whatever, the coffee tasted like crap anyways" i replied and suddenly thought about the girl "Do you guys have any clue know who that girl was? I don't recall seeing her around here before" Henrietta looked at me surprised and confusion written on we face "Her name is (Y/N), I think she move here a few weeks ago, she's friends with that Craig kid. Total conformist fucks"

"She's also in your social studies class" Pete mentioned and drank his coffee.

"Oh.." i said and was in deep thought "does the conformist girl interest you?" Firkle bluntly asked me, i snapped at what he said and felt blood rushing to my cheeks out of embarrassment "No, of course not! She spilled my coffee so she needs to owe me now.... we just met too" I denied and looked away

Pete and the others snickered "right" Firkle said with a small smirk "forget it. Let's just go to Henrietta's now" I mumbled out as i pulled out a cigarette from my pocket and tilted it towards Pete, he flipped his hair as he pulled out his lighter and lit my cigarette end "Sure" he responded, then we continued our walk down the street.

(Y/N's P.O.V)

"i can't believe you ran into one of the goths, out of all people" Kenny complained with his hands in his jacket pocket as he jaywalked across the street. I blushed in embarrassment and laughed at the memory of the Tall goth.

"Well it's not like the goths are THAT bad, are they? I thought they seem kinda okay" I asked while looking both ways then striding after him. Kenny paused for a second, scratching his head in thought  "well not exactly, they just kind of have a bad rep around here, I heard they burnt down this one store at the mall just 'cuz the people who shopped there were annoying"

I laughed "And you don't have a bad rep? I wonder what store it was that they burnt" i pondered, Kenny smirked and looked back at me "Maybe it was Hot Topic" He said jokingly, i rolled my eyes and giggled "As if, don't you think they'd like hot topic too since they're goths?"

---

This was kinda short but it's all i got for now, i'll update this whenever i can.
The next chapter will definitely be longer

---

Somewhere else in the town during the same time of Kenny and (Y/N)'s store conversation....

Michael cringed suddenly just as they were outside Henrietta's house, Firkle looked at him with a puzzled expression "You okay?"
"yeah i'm alright, i just felt like someone said something completely idiotic" Michael said as he followed Pete and Henrietta inside.