Fears

{A/N} This chapter has a few intimate moments between sun and moon, but keep in mind, these are just platonic, and they are siblings in my au!!

[ M O O N ]

I wince at the bright lights. Sun had shutdown. Why didn't he rest? He always nags me to sleep. Ugh, why do I have to take control now. It's so bright. I look at my hand. Yellow. Well at least my programming shouldn't be affected. I look around. No kids. Checking the time, it's 11:50 pm. The pizzaplex just closed. I was asleep for a while then. I walk over to the light switch and turn it off. I wonder why sun shut down. He can't charge like this, it'll take too long. I have to siphon him some charge. I give him 50 % of my battery power.

"Sunny?" I ask. I know he will scold me for giving him such a large amount of battery power, but it's fine, he is much more important .
"Moon? How am I at 50% already? I swear I just shut down..." He questions. I'm assuming he just realized I gave him some charge.
"Moon! You gave me 50% of your battery didn't you! You know I don't like it when you do that! I could charge by myself, and even if you really wanted to give me some battery, 5% would've been enough!" He says, as he transfers me 46% of battery power. Eh, that's normal of him.
"Well, at least now you can tell me why you didn't recharge, despite yelling at me to." I say back.
"Uhm. Just a loooooong day with the kids" he drags. Meh, I expected as much. Sun does have to deal with a lot of things nowadays.

I walk towards the light switch and turn it to a bearable dim. 50% light and 50% dark should be just enough to cause us to split apart without putting me in such unbearable pain that I question decommissioning myself to stop it.
"Well, I'm heading off to patrols, goodbye brother" I say as I speed off. I know if I stay a minute longer, sun will try to convince me to skip. "You never spend any time with me! C'mon, it's just one dayyyy" he'd whine. I haven't missed a single day of patrol, even though it can be extremely overwhelming. Sometimes I wonder why I do it, but then again, I don't have much purpose aside from putting the kids to sleep and patrolling. Well, it should be quiet today, but you can never be too sure. It's not certain that intruders would decide not to attack on a Thursday night just because they thought it would be bad luck. I just hope that I don't run into any other animatronics.

"Well, Well, Well, look who we have here. The mute monster"
Well shit. I jinxed it. Goddamn gator here being annoying. And from the sound of it, he has someone with him. I'm not going to turn around, I'll just act like I don't hear him.

"What, deaf now too? Serves you right. I don't get why Roxanne talks to a freak like you. She's lost her senses." He mutters
He did not just. I'm at the verge of decommissioning this worthless piece of shit. Honestly, he acts so high and mighty, but forgets that he's just as low ranked as I am, he's not even a glamrock like Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and Foxy. Both him and Roxanne are just performers at their sets, Monty gator golf and Roxy's Raceway.

"She's so stupid for hanging out with such a monster." He laughs
To prevent myself from committing murder, I decide to grab a rock I found on the floor.
"What do you have there, mistake?" He snickers. That was my last straw. I turn around and launch the rock straight at his face, and it hits his "precious shades" and he just stands there, in shock. I take the opportunity to see who was with him, and to my surprise, it was the "wonderful" Freddy Fazbear, the moving force of the place. Well, at least I know how wonderful he is now. He's standing there, clearly confused on what just happened. I decide to take another rock and aim for Montgomery's snout. Direct hit. He staggers back and is caught by Freddy. I decide that was enough before they could chase me. If I wanted to fight back, I could do exceptionally, I'm in my element. I can do anything in the dark. But, deciding that that would be enough to get Gator scared, I decide to leave. My patrol time should be over anyways. If there is any intruders, I should be notified immediately, either by the S.T.A.F.F bots or the camera recognizing any unusual activities.,

I manage to zip to the Daycare unnoticed. Lost in my thoughts, I walk into a play structure. Ugh, count on me to be absent-minded and run into just about anything in the area I'm in. That's when I notice, there is an odd sound echoing through the daycare. Sounds like, whimpering..? Or muffled crying? Did a child actually break in? But then, sun would've alerted me.

Following the noise, I find the source to be in a tube in the play structures. Goddamn play structures, always so hard to navigate. Twisting my body, I manage to get to the tunnel. Now who could that be..!

"Sun..?"
" O-oh um, hi moony! Do you need anything? "

I just stare at him in shock. Why hadn't I thought of him being the source of the crying. He's been acting odd lately. Why did I leave him alone. I knew he was acting moody. I knew something was wrong. Why didn't I think. I shouldn't have gone today. It was just one day. No moon, don't focus on your thoughts, you need to help sun.

Edging towards my crying brother, I wrap my arms around him. I don't like hugs, but sun does.
"Shhh, don't say anything. Just listen to the running of the generators. My voice is just background noise" I whisper, as I mess with his rays. He usually likes when I do that. It's calming both to him, and to me.
"I'm sorry."
"What did I just tell you. You don't have any reason no apologize either" I say, without realizing how rude that sound. To my surprise, instead of him feeling more upset, I hear him chuckle.
"You don't need to force yourself to act more calm, I like you the way you are. Plus I can tell that your panicking just as much as I am." He smiles.
"That's a relief." I sigh. He forces a smile at me and I let go of him, but I still keep hold of his hand.
"Now you're going to tell me what's wrong." I demand, squeezing his hand a little tighter.
"Nothing, just a programming error." He responds .
"Stop lying you idiot, I wouldve been affected or even get a pop-up saying we were having a programming error and should head to parts and services immediately. Although I don't know how we're supposed to go to parts and services while going through hell at the same time." I mutter. He laughs. We both like joking around about our dumb pieces of programming.

"You know, before you were built, I was in charge of the Daycare by myself. And back then, naptime wasn't my specialty. I wasn't built for the dark. It would mess up my pathfinding, and that's just terrifying." He chuckles. To animatronics, messed up pathfinding is a horrifying thing to go through. It's like, when your gut tells you to go one way, but your GPS tells you to go another way. And you can't trust either, cause your programming tells you to follow your pathfinder. In short, it's one of the worst thing on earth.
"..So, your scared of the dark..?" I ask, trying hard to hide a laugh. He doesn't go through pain in the dark, like I do in light. And we both have a special function for this.
"Dont. Laugh." He says, looking away. I decide to turn on my glow feature. The darker parts of me now light up, and sun just looks at me, shocked. I burst out laughing.

"H-How?!" He asks, absolutely flabbergasted. I reach to the back of his head, and flip a switch, and he starts to glow. Sun looks so confused.
"But h- you didn't f- wha- DID WE ALWAYS HAVE THIS FUNCTION?!" He stutters" I start laughing again. Sun is so funny when he is confused.
"don't work yourself up, we always had this function sun. It's funny how you didn't know." I laugh. He just sits there, embarrassed . He then melts onto me and puts his face on my chest. Classic sun, always leans on me when he's embarrassed.
"Okay let's power off now, don't want you shutting down on me again, do we, I say as I pick him up and teleport us to our rooms. He's already tired out from crying, and I just leave him on his couch and head towards the tunnel to my room. He grabs my hand and says, "Don't leave me alone".
" scaredy cat" I say, as I sit next to him. He leans onto me, and I just hold him close. Sun is such a bad liar. I just wish he would tell me why, but he doesn't usually lie, especially not twice. It's true he's afraid of the dark, but that's not why he's upset. He cuddles onto my lap, and I just hug him tight.

I love you brother.

{A/N} This chapter had a few intimate moments between sun and moon, but keep in mind, these are just platonic, and they are siblings in my au!!