Monty's "issues"

[ N O B O D Y ]

"Bye Sun!" The Moon themed animatronic waves, as he leaves the daycare. He had some patrols to do, so he had to leave. He never missed a day of patrol. Though, it was oddly quiet today. There was no Roxanne Wolf coming and talking about how cool she was, though Moon was starting to see her as a friend. There was no Montgomery Gator coming and making fun of him. There wasn't even any of the band members just ignoring him, like Chica or Bonnie, or even Foxy, and he would almost always be seen in the atrium. Everything was, odd.

Suddenly, Moon heard a noise. It wasn't quite startling, just unexpected for the tall, lonely animatronic. It sounded like, shouting?

'Who the heck is that, shouting at this hour? I should probably go check it out.' He sighs and goes over to the source of the noise, seemingly the Parts & Services room. He wonders what's happening in there and goes towards it, but doesn't enter. The screams are unbelievably loud and Moon can hear things being thrown and broken as well. He starts to contemplate going in, when the door opens. A familiar face comes out.

"Oh! Hey there Moon! What are you doing here?" Roxy asks, confused as to what Moon is doing outside of the door to parts & services.

"I heard shouting and wanted to check it out." The moon themed animatronic mutters

"Same. Turns out Monty's having one of his episodes." The wolf says, turning, her platinum hair flowing behind her

"Episodes?" Moon asks, confused. What did Roxanne mean by 'episodes'. The word episodes was usually used to denote a mental disability of some sort. But as far as he knew, Monty didn't have any of those.

"You know, Monty's ied?" She asked. She was evidently confused that moon didn't know.

"Monty has ied? Is that why he's so aggressive?" He replies, shocked. How come he never knew about this?!

Suddenly there was a loud bang.

"We need to leave, now." Roxanne says, grabbing Moon and running away from the place. Moon complied. He knew that if even Roxanne was scared, the threat was huge.

A/N: I am so sorry this is so extremely short, Wattpad won't save my writing, so this chapter has to be short. I'll make the next chapter longer!