Anger

[ R O X A N N E ]

"MOON?! MOON CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" The wolf asks, worried, and shaking. She clutched the younger animatronic's limp body, tears in her eyes, as she screamed for help. This couldn't be happening. They just became friends 3 months ago! She couldn't lose him already!

 "The staff! They gotta be able to fix him!" She mutters, attempting to convince herself, as she dials the parts and services number.

"They can't fix him," blurted a tiny voice in her head. No. Not now. She refused to listen to that voice now. Even if there was the slightest chance to save him, she would take it. He didn't deserve to die. He deserved to know what having friends felt like, how getting gifts felt like, and how being appreciated felt like. She won't abandon him. Just like she knew he wouldn't abandon her.

[Calling.....PARTS&SERVICES]

P&S: "Hello Roxanne Wolf, how may we help you today"

Roxy: "I NEED MECHANICS AT THE FAZCADE, HURRY PLEASE!"

P&S: "May we know what the issue is?"

Roxy: "IT'S THE DAYCARE ATTENDANT! THEY WERE HIT BY A LOUDSPEAKER AND ARE LOSING OIL!"

P&S: "Are they conscious?"

Roxy: "No!"

P&S: "How long since they were hit?"

Roxy: "About 10 minutes."

P&S: "Alright, stay calm, help is on the way.

[END OF COMMUNICATION]

" Oh god oh God oh god what do I do!! " She mutters, before turning to look at what threw the speaker. Montgomery Fvcking Gator. That absolute @$$hole. But she couldn't attack him now. She had to make sure Moon was alright. 'I should call Sun.' She thinks as she dials Sun's number.

[Calling..........''•°•Sunny<333•°•'']

Sun: "Hey Roxy, is anything wrong? You don't usually call."

Roxy: "..." 

Sun: " Roxy? If you're looking for Moon he went to patrol about an hour ago"

Roxy: "Sun, I am so sorry."

Sun: " What? Roxanne, you're worrying me. What's wrong? "

Roxy: "It's uhm. I think you should see it. Can you come to the Atrium?"

Sun: " I don't really leave the daycare, I'm not allowed to, unless it's an emergency "

Roxy: "It's about Moon"

Sun: "....You said the atrium?"

Roxy: "Yes, hurry, please "

[End of Communication]

Roxanne looked at the corpse of her best friend on her lap, hyperventilating. 'No no no no no no no this isn't happening, it's just a bad dream. Calm down Roxanne' She mumbles, attempting to calm herself down. In about 10 minutes, the staff arrives. It was just one person, but they froze at the sight and immediately called for backup. The employee walks towards Moon's body and examines it. Roxanne scans them and recognizes them as Mr. Aaron. He looks at the back of Moon's head and murmurs something about them separating. 

It's been 15 minutes, and the staff appears with a stretcher used to carry larger animatronics that were heavily damaged. "Where's Sun?" Roxanne asks herself, right before seeing a yellow animatronic. Sun. He froze at the sight, his tear resolves suddenly going active, but He made no sound. Roxanne walks towards him, shaking. " Sun..? " She asks, her tear resolves going active as well.

 "What. Happened." The taller one asks, visibly pissed.

"Sun-"

"What. the. fvck. happened" Sun snaps, causing Roxanne to flinch. Sun never swore. He was always against it, and would even scold Moon for using the word hell. She knew Sun wasn't in a proper state right now and she shouldn't deny him anything, for he had the right to know. Moon was his younger brother after all.

"Well, Monty kinda has IED, and during one of his attacks, he found Moon, and let's just say he doesn't like Moon that much... And the first weapon he found was a giant speaker" Roxy gulped, cautiously, making sure to hold Sun's wrist tightly, so he didn't do anything in the heat of the moment and regret it later. 

"Roxanne Wolf, you will let me go this instant" Sun commanded, trying to shake Roxy's hand off of him. "No Sun, Moon wouldn't want you to hurt Monty-" "WELL BECAUSE OF HIM MOON MIGHT NOT EVEN BE THERE TO NOT WANT ME TO HURT HIM" Sun snaps. He was shaking, both angry and upset. "He all I had. After Solar, Bloodmoon, and Lunar went rogue, he was the only brother I had. He was the reason that I managed to get over their deaths. When I watched you glamrocks get the better end of things, he was the only reason I didn't say anything about it. He was the only thing I lived for. AND NOW HE MIGHT BE DEAD!" Sun cries. Roxy just listens, unable to say anything, for she too wanted to kill Monty. Yet she had to control her temper.

"I'm sorry Sun" She chokes out, tears rolling down her grey face.

"It's not your fault Sun"

A/N: OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING FOR SO LONG, I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO WRITE THIS- anw i'll try to write more soon, and also the SAMS oneshots