All I Wanted Was You -Ryan McMahon-

Ryan McMahon x Rose (OC)

Ryan was in town enjoying the sunny day when he decided to take a break and go to a café he particularly liked. He loved this café so much because the customers could go into a small studio and sing or compose songs that the whole café could hear. In this way he often discovered unknown talents who dreamed of making a living from music.
He sat down with his coffee at the table closest to this famous studio. The drummer was quietly drinking his coffee when he heard a female voice coming from the studio. He was immediately struck by the accuracy and power of the voice. The young woman was doing a cover of Paramore's 'All I Wanted', she was putting her guts and energy into it, she was inhabited by the song. At the chorus, Ryan got chills running through his body, he felt that the singer was not only doing a cover, but she was singing her pain, her anger, her feelings. He immediately forgot about his coffee and got up to go to the studio, at that moment he was even more overwhelmed, her voice was like her beauty, it was without equal. Ryan listened to her until the end of the cover, admiring her talent and her looks. At the end of the song, he didn't hesitate to applaud, making the young woman jump and blush instantly when she saw the drummer.

"Bravo! That was incredible, you gave me chills, is that your job or do you do it as a hobby?"

"Thank you that's nice, I appreciate you saying that, I only sing for the passion I don't have the courage to be on stage" the young woman was peony red embarrassed by Ryan's presence.

"But singing in this studio you are still exposed to people".

"I know but what I mean is that no one is really there to judge me and normally no one comes to see me you're the first one to tell me that my cover was good", the young stranger gave him a smile so sweet that Ryan felt like he was facing benevolence in person.

"Yet I must say that you deserve more recognition because your voice is incredible! You have conveyed so much emotion in one chorus that it can feel like you own the song that you wrote it, besides I'm silly I'm talking to you but I forgot manners, my name is Ryan nice to meet you!"

"Yes I know who you are...I know your work with your band, I'm not going to lie to you that I love what you do, and I'm Rose nice to meet you," she blushed even more knowing that she had just admitted that she knew him.

"Oh I'm glad to hear that and that's very kind of you, would you like to get to know each other better over coffee?"

"It would be my pleasure!" Rose followed Ryan to his table, and they ordered two more coffees. The conversation was going well, so much so that they didn't see the time pass and were kicked out at closing time. Not wanting to stop their discussion they decided to go to a pub in the city where they continued to laugh and get to know each other. During this evening they found many common interests. The evening went on and on, but they didn't mind. They ended up in a karaoke session that lasted the whole night where they sang songs in a ridiculous way due to the alcohol in their blood. They left in the morning promising to meet again as soon as possible.

The days passed without the two new friends having time to see each other, but they often exchanged messages to see how they were doing. In the same week Rose proposed to Ryan to meet again at the café, which the dark-haired man accepted without hesitation.
That day Rose was already there at the same table as last time waiting for the young man.

"Sorry to have kept you waiting", Rose stood up and Ryan took the opportunity to give her a hug.

"Don't worry, I'm the one who's early, I couldn't wait to see you again" the redhead confessed. Ryan smiled even more when he heard that, thinking that the feeling was mutual.

They sat down to drink their coffee quietly while discussing what they were going to do in the studio, during this discussion Rose had the audacity to show him one of her compositions that she wanted to perform with Ryan. Ryan read the text and was struck by the beauty and sadness of the lyrics which spoke of the betrayal of his "double".