[2]

Chapter two Worried friend

Chapter two
Worried friend

3RD PERSON'S POV:

*Flashback*

Sabrina Salvatore was worried about Victoria. She didn't understand what happened to Victoria or why she didn't want to tell anyone. She said that she didn't want anyone to worry about her, especially Jason.

Sabrina wasn't sure if it was the only reason. She believed that there could be something wrong. She just did not know what. She wanted to tell everything to someone.

Damon Salvatore was already gone. He was sending letters to people he cared about, including Victoria. And his last letter was about Victoria's favorite day AKA everyone's favorite day.

Her birthday.

It was not only her favorite day, it was everyone's favorite day. Everyone's, who knew Victoria. People were celebrating it at Lockwood's Mansion every year like it was some holiday.

Victoria was happy and excited for her birthday party which will be tonight. She is turning 16 years old and will be ready to marry Jason.

Sabrina is worried about her best friend. She couldn't forgot what happened yesterday in the shop. She wanted to tell Jason but Victoria asked to not. Sabrina promised that she couldn't.

Sabrina was that kind of person who just could not break a promise. If she promised, then she would keep her promise forever, no matter what.

Sabrina was in her room, sitting on the window sill and thinking about Victoria. She was worried about her best friend. She was worried that something was wrong. Sabrina heard knock on the door.

"Come in"

"Sweetie" a voice came. She looked at saw her aunt Diana coming in. "Why are not you downstairs or ready for Victoria's birthday? We are living in few minutes"

"I was just thinking"

"About what?" With that Diana sat down on her niece's bed for talk to her.

"I was just thinking about today. Victoria is already 16 years old and soon she will be Jason's wife and my sister-in-law. Is it gonna change her and my friendship?" Sabrina asked.

Of course she lied.

"No, of course not" Diana replied. "Why would you think it, my dear?"

"I don't know, aunt D. I was just wondering" Sabrina replied.

"Okay, now get ready and come downstairs" Diana said and Sabrina nodded.

"Wait! What happened to you and mother?" She stopped Diana who has almost left the room but the question her niece asked, stopped her.

"What?"

"What happened to your and my mother's relationship after she got married. Was not she your best friend before she would marry father?"

"You are right. We were best friends but nothing has happened to our friendship. We were still friends but not best friends" Diana explained.

"So, me and Victoria won't be best friends? Just friends?" Sabrina asked. She has an another thing to worry about.

"No, Brina. I didn't mean it like that. Nobody knows what relationship will you have with Victoria, in the future. But I am sure, nothing will ruin your friendship with Victoria. You are nice, beautiful, and loving friend. She would never want to lose someone like you." Diana explained, trying to comfort her niece.

This words made Sabrina to smile and be sure that nothing would ever ruin her friendship with Victoria. She would never lost her best friend, only because Victoria was going to marry her twin brother.

"Thank you, Auntie D. I am really grateful for having aunt like you." Sabrina said and hugged her aunt. "I may not have mother after she died but I have you and I am thankful for it." Diana smiled. "I love you.

"I love you too, sweetheart" Diana said, she had tears because of happiness. Diana may never have daughter or son but her brother's children made her to knew what means to be mother.

"I will go and get ready"

"You better"

_______________

Victoria and Jason were walking in the garden and talking about things. Victoria decided to ask weird questions because she wanted to make sure Sabrina did not tell him about what happened in dress shop. Of course she trusted her best friend but she just wanted to make sure.

"Have you talked to Sabrina?" She asked Jason who gave her weird look.

"No, why are you asking?" He asked confused.

"Just wondering"

Lie.

"Is everything alright? Is she in trouble? Or did you do anything that I wouldn't like to know?" He asked and Victoria shook her head.

"No, JJ. Everything is alright, I promise. I just have not seen her and I thought something happened to her" She explained but Jason gave her look "Everything is alright, I swear."

A lie.

"You saw her last night" Jason stated.

"It's long time for best friends, trust me" Victoria said and Jason chuckled.

"Not for me and my best friends" he said and Victoria rolled her eyes.

"You have best friend? Do you even have friends?" She joked and Jason glared at her while she was laughing.

"I do have friends"

"Yeah, I believe you" she said with using sarcastic tone and Jason glared at her again. "I am joking, calm down."

"You were joking?"

"Like you were" she replied with jokingly smile on her face and tone.

"I wasn't joking" he said.

"So you really do have friends, JJ" she joked again and this time she used nickname Jason hated the most. Jason got annoyed and Victoria noticed that. Actually Jason doesn't mind her calling this nickname but it was fun to act around her like it was annoying.

Victoria ran and Jason ran to catch her. The soon‐married-couple were playing chasing game and having fun. They hoped it would be for forever. They would be together forever. They were feeling safe when they were around each other. To be safe was important thing to them.

_______________

A/N

DONE ✔