2

mavanies pov

mavanies pov

11:23 am

i slowly wake up as the sun is hitting me directly on my face. once i open my eyes my heart sinks.

where am i??

i turn to look next to me and there's no one on the bed but the guy with the split died hair was laying shirtless on the couch. he was on his phone and he turned and looked over at me with a smile. the most emotion he's shown to me in the last 24 hours. "shit ur finally up" he says with his raspy voice. his voice isn't deep but it's not high pitch either. just raspy.

i look down and im still fully clothed. i felt a lil more relief. "how did i get here ??" i asked getting up from the bed. my phone and purse was on the dresser. "chill shorty, you passed out in the car and i didn't wanna wake you up" he says sitting up right. "we didn't.. fuck or anything right..?" i ask trying to recollect everything that happened last night.

"not even a hug ma" he reassured me. "so where's dina?" i asked. "probably still asleep with stokeley" he shrugged. i furrowed my brows. "who??" i questioned. "ski" he said emotionless. i nod. "you hungry?" he asks. "um no im okay thank you. i think i should just get going" i say looking for my shoes. "why you in a rush?"

he furrows his eye brows. "at least stay for breakfast or until dina gets up" he adds. he was right i guess. i don't know. this is such a weird feeling. i don't know how he got me to agree but i did. it was just an awkward situation. "okay fine" i say sighing a bit calming myself down. he smirked slightly. i took the chance to look at him now. shirtless.

he had a variety of tattoos. cleopatra across his chest. an elephant on his neck. he had more tats on his arms and face. numb was tatted under his eye in red. alone above his eyebrow. a broken heart on his cheek. i guess i must've zoned out because his slight smirk became more visible and he licked his lips.

"you straight ma?" he says staring down at me. my cheeks start to blush a bit out of embarrassment. "yeah sorry" i chuckled and avoided eye contact. awkward...

he gave me an extra tooth brush so i did what i needed to do.

i followed him down stairs phone in hand. this was a pretty nice house. spacious and surprisingly clean and organized. "soo... only you and ski live here?" i asked to fill the silence. he nods. "you eat omelettes ?" he asked. i nodded and he proceeded to start making breakfast.
we hear footsteps coming down the steps and we see dina and stokeley hand in hand. dina is wearing stokeley shirt but it fits her like a dress.

they both have smiles plastered on their faces and jah raises his eyebrows before smiling. "hey guys" dina says with a smile. i already knew what went down judging how she was walking. they sat next to me and watched jah do his thing.
"so how did y'all sleep?" stoke asks with a smirk. "we slept fine" i answered. jah plated the omelette and placed it in front of me.