6

mavanies pov

mavanies pov

he was right. definitely was a very very long night. it was amazing. it was definitely an experience, but in a way i feel guilty. almost naive. i just feel at times that jah is just using me, or more specifically just more sexually attracted to me than in any other way. i mean i think im just overthinking it. damn is this what good dick does to people ?? lol..

jahseh held me tight against him as he slept. his soft low snores filled the slightly lit room. my curtains helped keep most of the sun out but obviously the room was still just light enough for you to see everything. i just laid there studying his face. every tattoo. just everything. admiring it.  i gently rubbed his face, i didn't want to wake him up. i woudnt have imagine that day that he walked into my store that i would be in this position right now.

i don't know what he's doing to me. i've never felt this way before. even with my ex. jeremy was just so exhausting in every way. i gave my all but nothing was ever good enough, yet i couldn't leave him. until i finally was able to get him to leave me alone, im just scared he's going to eventually try to find his way back. i feel jahseh slowly waking up. i watch his eyes open as i'm still rubbing his face.

our eyes eventually connected. his eyes are so beautiful. i love almost everything about him at this point. am i falling inlove..? i swore to myself i wouldn't let that happen again until i feel like it's sure thing but now i don't know. i can't be. im not. i just can't do it again. he gently rubbed my back. "goodmorning beautiful, what you thinking about my love?" he asks in his raspy voice. "nothing" i say softly smiling and continuing to just study his face.

i swear it's just the dick at this point. having me reconsider everything i thought that was going to happen. "what you wanna do today?" i asked. "ima take you to that fashion show we didn't go to the last time. they're doing another one in the same place." he says. i nodded. i was gonna get up to get into the shower but everytime i moved he held me closer. "don't go yet" he says. "i need to shower jah c'mon" i giggled. he tighter his grip. "just for a little longer, we not going to school today" he says.

"they not even gonna let you in and the way that weird ass school works they probably suspended me too for just being somewhat apart of it" he adds. "fine, 5 more minutes but i work today anyways" i reply. "it's a short shift tho" i add. "how do you feel about last night? was that enough proof or do you still want more?" he smirked. i started laughing mostly cuz i didn't know how to answer the question so i guess it's nervous laughter. he just makes me so nervous but in a good way lol.

"look at you you're turning red, you not even tryna look at me no more" he laughed. "nah but seriously tho i wanna know your answer" he says with a smirk. "fineee" i say hiding my face. he gently grabs my face so we're looking at eachother, making my heart skip a beat honestly.

he raised his eyebrows like he's waiting for an answer. "it was amazing, i don't think i've had better, a lot of it was definitely new to me" i chuckled. "don't let it get to your head tho" i laughed, he also laughed. "honestly i have to agree with the first two things you said" he chuckled. "you're so beautiful baby, especially how you looked last night" he smirked rubbing his hand up and down my naked body. "but you wanna know something i really admire about you?" he says