3

mavanies pov

mavanies pov

i was currently wrapping jahseh a hands up. "so" he says breaking the silence. "can a nigga get your number or you still not with that dating shit?" he says with a chuckle. "i'm still not with that dating shit but you can have my number" i laugh. he nods and laughs with me.

"thank you doctor" he says with a smirk on his face. "unlock your phone" i tell him and he hands it to me. i type my number in and but my contact name as mav.

i hand him his phone back and he stands up with me. "i still want to make it up to you" he says. "how?" i ask. "i wanna take you somewhere, get ready" he says. "i'll wait for you" he adds. "fine i guess, wait in the living room, but can i at least know what to put on ?" i say feeling my face blush a bit.

it's been so long since i've experienced this. i really am not into the whole dating shit. i've had one to many bad experiences. "i would prefer to see you with nothing but just wear something comfortable." he smirks. i roll my eyes at his comment.

he doesn't even know what he's doing to me.
i quickly got into the shower, lathering the sweetly scented soap all over my body. i exfoliated and washed my face. i cleaned every part of my body. i turned the shower off and grabbed my towel drying myself off before wrapping myself in my towel.

i made my way to my room and dried myself off again before moisturizing with my sweetly scented lotion. i picked out a comfortable black and red cherry dress and my black boots. i tie my hair back and take a pic to post.

savage.mavage

liked by  heroinfather and others

savage.mavage: 🍒
205 likes

                        comments disabled.

i disabled the comments this time because honestly i didn't feel like having bum bitches tryna start shit with me in the comments. like me leaving the fucking school wasn't enough for them. i walk outside to the living room to see jahseh softly snoring while he was asleep on the couch. i chuckle a little bit before i gently shook him awake.